Chapter Ten 🍂

"Anu.", Darshan whispered with a small smile on his lips.

"OMG Darshan!!", Anshika jumped in happiness and hugged him. Darshan hugged her back.

"How're you? My god I can't believe you're in front of me. So good to see you after so long yarr.", Breaking the hug Anshika said.

"I'm good. So good to see you too.", He said. "What about you?"

"Good too. Do you met Rish?", Anshika asked.

"Yah I met her. She got a call so she left.", Darshan said.
"She changed a lot.", He added.

"Of course she did. Now she's a mother.", Anshika smiled.

Darshan looked at her. Yes he heard from some of his college friend that 3 years ago Rishita got married, an arrange marriage.
And that day Darshan only smiled.

Because that what he wanted, wanted her to move on in her life. And she did.

"Really?", Darshan asked with a smile.

"Yes, she has a beautiful daughter, Drasti.", Anshika widely smiled back.

"That's great. So what does her husband do?", Darshan asked.

Anshika's smile faded in a second. Taking a deep breath she said, "Two years ago Rohan passed away."

"WHAT?", Darshan couldn't believe her words.

"In a car accident.", Anshika continued. "Drasti was only 1 year at that time. I saw Rish, how she handled everything at that time. Drasti, Rohan's parents, herself."

Somthing heavy dropped inside of Darshan's stomach.

He looked forward. His eyes started looking for Rishita. He suddenly became desperate to see her for once. And he saw her. Rishita was coming from the other side of lone with a little girl in her arms. Darshan understood she was none other than Drasti.

"Rish didn't think about to get married again. I mean she is only 28.", Darshan looked at Anshika.

She nodded her head, "Rohan's parents want her to get married again. They told her several times to think about it. But Rish denied. Actually she was broken after all this. After you then Rohan. Now she's so afraid to go into a new relationship. Because now she can't bear the pain of loosing someone again. Drasti is now her entire life."

Darshan again looked at Rishita. He wanna go and hug her tightly.
"What about you? Saadi Nehi Ki Abhi Tak?", Anshika asked.

"Nah, time Hi Nehi Mila. Career Bana Ne Me Itna Busy Jo Ho Gaya.", Darshan told.

Rishita looked and walked to them. Darshan smiled and went to her too.

"She is so cute.", He softly pulled Drasti's cheeks. "Tujhpe To Bilkul Nehi Gai Hai.", He added.

"Hww. Huh Sab Kehte Hai Mere Pe Gai Hai.", Rishita told.

"Ha Wo Tera Dil Rakh Ne Ke Liye.", Darshan teased him. Rishita rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Hi Drasti.", Darshan said in a baby voice.

Drasti looked at Darshan once then again looked at her mother.

"Say Hi to uncle.", Rishita said.

Drasti looked at Darshan, waved her hand slowly and said, "Hi"

"Ho Gaya Ho Gaya. Now it's my time with Drasti.", Anshika came between.

"Come Drasti.", She said and Drasti almost jumped on Anshika in happiness.

"Sheetal come.", Anshika said to Sheetal who took Drasti here.
They slowly left them alone.

"Uncle? Like seriously?", Darshan's voice made Rishita look at him. "I do not look like a uncle.", He said. Rishita laughed.

"You're her uncle Darshan.", She said with a chuckle.

"I heard about your husband. I'm sorry.", Darshan said in a low voice.

"It's ok.", Rishita simply uttered.

"Rish I'm totally sorry for everything I did. I know I don't even deserve a forgiveness now. All I can say is sorry.", Darshan said.

Rishita looked at him and said, "Now all these are meaningless. Yea Baat Tu Pehle Samajh Jata To Hamari Zindegi Aaj Kahi Or Hoti. It's ok."

She passed a smile. But Darshan couldn't smile.