Chapter Twelve 🍂

Arin's POV:

Something cold hit my face, may be water. I slowly opened my eyes. And found Nihar in front of me. What the hell he was doing here? And from where did he came suddenly?

"Uth Ja.", While placing the glass on the side table Nihar said.

I wiped the water from my face and sat straight on the bed. A bed? What I was doing on a bed? I had no idea what was exactly happening.

"Nihar?", I turned to him.

"Ha.", He responded without looking at me from the TV screen.

"Where are we?", I rubbed my eyes and asked.

"Keya?", Nihar looked at me.

"Saale You slept so much that you just forgot where you are.", Nihar laughed.

"I was toh at the airport.", I said confusingly.

"Airport?", The female voice came from my left side. I turned my face at the side and saw Rishita was sitting beside me.

"Yah you're also there.", I said to him.

"Arin you went mad. What are you saying?", Rishita laughed softly.

"Arey we all were in the airport..."

Nihar cut me off and said, "Arin we all are in Anu's house. Remember we're watching Badhai Ho. And in the middle of the movie you felt asleep. Ah as usual.", Nihar said and my mouth went wide open.

"WHAT?", I shouted.

I was sleeping. Means all these were a dream. Everything was a dream. Every fucking thing. Shit.
But how could this even possible.
All these felt so real. Every touch, every smile, every tear, everything.

I looked around and saw Anu in the kitchen. I felt a relief inside of my heart. Then I looked at Rishita. She was doing something in her phone. I saw her expressions changed in a second.
She was, I guess angery.

Shit! I know what was going to happen next. She stood up in a jerk, slipped her phone in her pocket and said, "Guys I'll be back."

"But where are you going?", Anu asked from the kitchen.

"Check your Instagram account you will...", Rishita couldn't finish before that I jumped from my seat, stood in front of Rishita, cut off her and said, "Rish listen you're getting it wrong. What you're thinking that's not the truth."

"What?", Rishita narrowed her eyebrows.

"You clicked this picture remember. When you went to Darshan's house last month he was changing his shirt and you clicked the picture. That Pia is not with him. So don't misunderstand him.", I said in one breath.

Rishita was listing to me very carefully then said, "You're right." She saw the pic of Darshan again.

"Yeah I clicked this pic. But..", she looked at me,"How do you know about this?"

I just hugged her suddenly without letting her to say anything else.

She became surprise by my sudden hug. Then she hugged me back.

"Arin are you ok?", After breaking the hug she asked.

I smiled and said, "Call Darshan."
She kept looking at me.

"Call him and tell how much you love him. Don't miss a single moment of your life if you love the person, let them know this eveytime."

She was giving me a confusing look that made me chuckle.

"I know you love him so much. What are you waiting for. Call him and ask him to come here. Call.", I said.

Rishita took her phone and dialed Darshan's number.

"Hallo Darsh. Yah all good. You're still sleeping. Weak up idiot.", She said.

"Ha..Accha Sun Hum Anu Ke Ghar Hai Tu Aa Ja Zara.", She continued.

"Or Ha I Love You.", She said and glanced at me. I simply smiled.
She hung up the phone and turned to me.

*

After sometime the doorbell rang and Rishita ran to the door because she knew who was that.
She opened to door with a smile.

"Hey.", Darshan and Rishita hugged eachother.

"Come.", Rishita dragged Darshan inside of the house and came to me.

"Meet Arin. He was becoming desperate to meet you.", Rishita said.

"Hi Arin. Rish told a lots of thing about you and I..."

I just hugged him, making him stop.

I could feel Darshan looked at Rishita in a confusion then hugged me back.

"I missed you brother.", I patted on his back then broke the hug.

"But I think... We're meeting for the first time.", Darshan said.
I smiled and said, "For you but not for me."

He looked at Rishita with a question in his eyes.

"Don't take his words seriously Darshan. He is talking all these rubbish after waking up.", Rishita said.