Chapter Four 🍂

"Is he still alive? Or you just killed him. Did you really kill him. Oh my god Rish. Now police will take you to the jail.", Anshika said dramatically.

"Stop this drama.", While folding the dress Rishita said.

"Told you just stop overthinking. Darsh will never do something like this.", Anshika laid on the bed.

"I'm already feeling guilty about this now you don't start it again.", Rishita said.

The door bell rang.

"Main Dekhti Hu.", Rishta stood up and opened the door and she knew who was that.
Darshan, Arin and Nihar walked in.

"You guys are here?", Anshika saw them and asked.

"Arey Maine Bulaya Hai In Logo Ko.", Rishita shut the door.

Darshan looked all over the house. Everyone sat except him.
"What? You can seat, Sarmao Mat Apna Hi Ghar Samjho.", Rishita teased him.

"Where is your parents?", Darshan asked.

"They left for the office.", Rishita informed.

"Tab To Thik Hai.", Plastering a big smile Darshan sat next to Rishita.

They all laughed softly at his reaction.

"Let's play never have I ever.", Arin suggested.

"But I don't have beer.", Rishita smirked.

"Who asked for you beer. Juice is there na.", Arin asked.

"Wait.", Rishita took a bottle of soft drink and five glasses.

"Let's get started.", She said. They all sat making a circle.

"I wanna start!!", Anshika raised her hand up.

"Ok start.", Darshan said.

"Hmm Toh never have a ever failed in any examination.", She looked at everyone.

"Yea Bhi Koi Puchne Wali Baat Hai.", Without wasting a moment Darshan sipped his juice. Rishita nodded her negatively in disdain. Nihar also did.

"My turn.", Rishita said, "I never double dated."

No one sipped the drink. Rishita looked at Darshan and gave him a suspicious look.

"What? I didn't.", Darshan said.

"Ok fine. I trust you.", Rishita said and looked around. Darshan nudged her.

"Nihar Dada.", She said.

"I never played the game 'Blue Whale', he said.

Everyone gave him a like-really look.

"Move on to Arin.", Rishta told.

"I never fallen in love with someone.", He said. Except Anshika everyone drank. "Bohot Baar.", Darshan exclaimed.

Rishita slapped on his upper arm.

"Now my turn. I never ever wanted to kill someone.", Darshan laughed on his own silly question.

Darshan was expecting that no one will sip the drink but making everyone shock Rishita sipped her drink then Anshika also did.

"WHAT?", Everyone almost shouted.

"Don't tell me it's me.", Darshan said.

"Very funny.", Rishita faked a smile.

"Who was that?", Arin asked.

"Pia.", Looking at her nails Rishita answered.

"God this is insane.", Darshan commented.