Chapter Eleven 🍂

Rishita was standing outside of the hospital. Waiting for a taxi to come. Suddenly she saw a car came and stopped in front of her.

The person rolled down the glass. That was Darshan.

"Hey, going somewhere?", He asked.

"Oh hi. Yes have to go to the airport. But no taxi is coming.", She said.

"Come I'll drop you.", He offered.

"No it's fine I'll go.", She said.

"Arey come na. I'll drop. Get inside.", He said.

"Ok.", Rishita sat next to the driver's seat.

"Why are you going to airport though?", While driving Darshan asked.

Rishita smiled and said, "Arin is coming today."

Darshan's head snapped towards her.

"What? That's a great news.", Darshan said with a wide smile.

"Yes. After 7 years god. When he'll come na I'll slap him tight for coming so late.", Rishita said faking a anger.

"Does Anu know about this?", He asked.

"No. Arin stopped me from telling her. I don't know why Arin didn't even talk to her in these 7 years. We at least talked once in a month. But with Anu no.", She said.

"You know what.", Rishita turned to Darshan properly and said, "After Ahan and Anu's breakup I tried so hard to get them together but no, Arin is such a dumb. Oh god that day. Trust me I was the happiest person on earth when Ahan and Anu broke up."

Darshan chuckled at her childness.

"I toh already told he's a buster.", She rolled her eyes and said.

*

Arin stepped on the white floor of the airport. He looked around. His eyes were searching for that friend who was one of his main reason to come to India again.
He spotted Rishita in a distance. She was passing a wide  smile to him. But he became surprised when he found Darshan beside of her.

But then he smiled, to see them after so long years.

7 years back he left them behind at the same airport and after 7 years he saw them at the same place together, but not really.
Arin walked to them.

"Arinnn...", Rishita screamed and jumped on him.

"Hey.", They hugged eachother tightly.

"Finally you're here. So happy to see you.", Breaking the hug she said.

"Yes. But Tu Thori Moti Ho Gai Hai.", Arin said.

"Hww Bilkul Nehi.", Rishita said.

"Hai Na. I also told her.", Darshan also teased her.

"Bhar Me Jao.", She rolled her eyes.

Arin and Darshan hugged.
"How're you bro?", Darshan asked.

"Good. You?"

Darshan nodded his head with a smile.

"Where's Drasti? You didn't take her with you?", Arin asked.

"No Sheetal took her to home.", She said.

"But tell me what happened suddenly that when last week I told you to come to India and you agreed all of a sudden. Pehle Toh Jitni Baar Bhi Bola you gave some shitty excuses. Ha?", Rishita asked.

"Arey actually I told you about my friend there na. He's getting married here. So actually he forced me to come here. He also came with me.", He said.

"Wah Beta. Jab Meri Saadi Hui Thi Tab To Tu Nehi Aya.", Rishita complained.

"Ha To Ab Aa Gaya Hu Na To Phir Se Saadi Karle.", Arin smirked.

"Very bad joke.", She said.

"Hey.", They heard a voice from behind.

A boy came for behind with a bag on his back.

"Guys meet Rup. Iss Nalayak Ki Hi Saadi Hai.", Arin told.

"Hi, I'm Rishita.", They shook hands.

"And you must be Darshan Rishita's husband. I heard a lot about you guys.", Rup said.

Rishita and Darshan exchanged looks. Arin bite his tongue. Because it's his mistake. He always took their names together so Rup thought this.

"Rup no they are not husband wife.", Arin told to his friend.

"Oh I'm sorry guys.", Rup apologized.

"No problem.", Darshan said.
"By the way you told your fiancé is coming to pick you up.", Arin told to Rup.

"Yah she is toh coming....ummm...there she is.", He told.

Darshan, Rishita and Arin, they turned around to see where's Rup's fiancé. The girl walked to them plastering a big smile. As she came to them, the four's mouth hung wide open. The four was shocked.

Arin, Darshan, Rishita and Anshika.

Rup hugged Anshika and said, "Meet my fiancé Anshika. Anu I told you about my friend he is that guy. Arin."

Arin and Anshika looked at eachother. After long 7 years they were seeing eachother. They knew that it would be taught when they would meet.

But they never knew life would make them stand in such a position.

Arin thought when he would come to India he would make everything right.
But no he was late AGAIN.