Chapter Three 🍂

Arin looked at his phone as it rang. Anshika. He received the call.

"Hallo Anu. Are you ok?", He asked this first because she called at the night of 2.

"Yah, Neend Nehi Aa Rahi.", She said. Arin smiled.

"Sorry to disturb you though. Where are you now?", She asked.

"At my aunt's place. I told you na.", He said. His aunt's house was near from Anshika's house, 10 minutes walk.

"Oh yah you told me. So how long you're going to stay here?", She asked again.

"1 week.", He answered.

"Ohkk"

"Wanna hear a story about princess?", He asked because he knew how much she loved princess and to hear stories and it made her sleep so fast also.

"Aha that's what I wanna hear.", She told.

"Ok so once upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess, but she should be a real princess.", He stated the story.

"Then?"

"Then he travelled all over the world to find one, but nowhere could he get what he wanted. There were princesses enough, but it was difficult to find out whether they were real ones. Are you listening?", He asked.

"Continue."

"Ok then there was always something about..............So the prince took her for his wife......"
Arin stopped after completing the story.

"How's it?", He asked.

But no reply came from the other side so he understood that she had already fallen asleep. "Good night.", With a smile he hung up the phone.

*

Arin was roaming around the park when he heard a voice.
"Arin.."

He turned around and found Rishita there.

"Hey what's up.", He asked.

"Good. What are you doing here?", She asked.

"Nothing. Just roaming around."

"Come let's seat.", They sat on a bench.

"So what did you think?", Rishita asked.

"About what?", He asked.

"About Anu.", She looked at him.

"What about her?", He asked.

"Oh please Arin. You're not that dumb to not get my point.", She smirked.

Arin looked forward said nothing.

"You like her.", Rishita commented.

"And what about her?", He asked.

"I think she feels the same.", She nodded.

"But I'm not sure about her.", Arin looked at her.

"Oh really Arin? You guys talked over phone everyday almost for the whole night, you guys can't live without sharing a single thing which happened in your life. And now you're saying you're not sure about her. C'mon man Itna Sure To Main Bhi Hu.", Rishita said.

Arin laughed and said, "Btw When are you going to meet me with Darshan?", Arin asked suddenly.

"Ha, Abhi Milwa Deti Hu.", She looked all around the park them shouted, "Oyeeee"

Arin saw for a distance a boy was coming towards them while running.

"Keya Tere Baap Ka Naukar Hu Keya? Oye Oye Keya Kar Rahi Hai. I have a name.", Darshan said.

"I forgot your name. Sorry. Accha Arin meet him, Darshan Fuddu Raval.", She said.

"Rish.", Darshan hissed. Arin chuckled softly.

"And Darshan he's Arin Banarjee, Mere Mele Me Bichda Hua Bhai.", Rishita introduced them.

"Hi.", They shook hands.

"Now you guys talk. I'm going to eat an ice-cream.",, She stood up and walked to the ice cream stall. Darshan sat on her seat.

"She's cute.", Arin said.

"Cute? And Rish? No way. You don't know how moody and stubborn she is",Darshan said while nodding his head in a negative direction.

Arin said with a chuckle, "You seems fed up with her."

"No no not at all. I thought to tolerate her for my whole life.", Darshan said. Arin smiled.

Darshan and Rishita shared that bond which might be every couple wanted in their life. They fought, teased eachother, argued and then make love to eachother like there's no tomorrow.

"Rish always talked about you. But I never got the chance to meet you. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can see you and Anu together soon. Then we can go for a double date.", Darshan winked at him.

"Haha still not sure about that.", Arin laughed.