Chapter Five 🍂

"Get ready fast na Anu.", Rishita said in annoyance because she was always late in everything. Rishita looked at her wrist watch, 7:02 pm.

Anshika pulled her hairs in a high messy ponytail. "Ready let's go.", She grabbed her sling bag and went to Rishita who was waiting for her near the doorstep.

"Hallo...where are you?", Rishita said over phone. Anshika looked at her, she knew it, that was none other than Darshan.

"Ok we're coming.", She hung up the phone. "Where is he?", Anshika asked.

"He is waiting with the car outside.", Rishita said and they made their way out of the house.
They saw Darshan was standing leaning to his car. His head snapped to Rishita as he saw them coming.

Darshan smiled at her and whispered in her ears, "You're looking beautiful today."

But that was loud enough to hear Anshika. Rishita blushed a little.
"Uhu uhu.", Anshika cleared her throat. And the couple looked at her.

"Chale?", With a smirk Anshika asked.

"Yeah let's go.", They sat inside of the car.

*

As they reached to the destination Anshika looked outside of the car and found they came to the same mall where she first met with Arin.

She got down from the car without taking off her eyes from the building. The whole day she didn't see Arin not even they talked.

"Hey.", A voice came and she looked around. She saw Nihar and Anushka were standing. They all when to them and hugged.

They were just talking when suddenly Anshika felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and found whom, Arin. He was standing plastering a wide smile.
"Arin!", She said.

"Hi.", He waved his hand.

"You said you're not coming.", Anshika said.

"Hmm because I wanna surprise you na.", He smiled.

"You know I hate surprises.", She told.

"But this time you loved it, ain't you?", He told.

Anshika just smiled. They all entered in the mall. They all got separated as they entered. Darshan and Rishita went to a side, Nihar and Anushka in another and Arin and Anshika went to the second floor.

"This is for you.", Arin gave Anshika a plastic bag.

"What's this?", While taking the bag she asked.

"Open it.", He said.

Anshika put her hand inside of the bag and took out a beautiful white coloured dress from it.

"It's so pretty!", She exclaimed in joy.

"Thank god you liked it. Now go and wear this.", Arin said.

"Right Now?", She asked.

"Yah go."

*

"I know you better because I love you more.", Rishita flipped her hair.

"You and love me more...are you out of your mind? Of course not, I love you more.", Darshan said proudly.

"Accha? Then tell me when we first met?", Rishita threw the question towards him.

Darshan looked at her and said, "12th standard, at the corridor of 3rd floor. Akash was fighting with me and you were coming from the stairs with your umm Ha maroon coloured bag. When you saw us fighting you ran to us to stop us because you thought that you're always the don."

"Wow you remembered it all. Yah you were fighting with Akash.", Rishita repeated.

"No he was fighting with me.", Darshan corrected her.

"Of course, because you were hitting on his girlfriend.", She told.

"Arey I was just flirting with her. And you tell, she was also flirting with me though she had a boyfriend. Toh Issme Meri Keya Galati Hai.", He defended himself.

"Na Na Tu Koi Galati Kar Hi Nehi Sakta.", Sarcastically she said.

"And then you stopped us. And from that day ahh Main Teri Uss Tevar Ka Diwana Ban Gaya.", Darshan winked at her.

"Chal Jhuta.", She laughed.

"When you proposed me I Toh thought that was a dare because we knew eachother from 3 years but never expect something like this.", She added.

"That was really a dare.", Darshan told.

"What?", Rishita looked at him.

"Yah.", He said.

Rishita slapped on his chest,
"Shut up ok." Darshan laughed.

"Paata Nehi Tujhme Keya Dikh Gaya Mujhe.", He said dramatically.

Rishita gave him a death glance.
Some girls were coming from the other side. Darshan looked at them.

"Wow, she was looking good.", He commented.

"Who?", Rishita looked at the girls.

"Red dress.", Darshan told.

"Ewww", She wrinkled her nose.

"No she is cute.", He said.

Rishita looked at him, "Tu Nehi Sudhrega."

She started leaving.

"Arey Mazak Tha Yaar.", He ran behind her.

*

"Anu I want to tell you something.", Arin said.
They walked to the ice-cream purler.

"Which flavour?", Anshika asked.

"Chocolate", he replied.

"Two chocolate ice creams.", She said.

"What were you saying?", She added.

"I wanna say somthing.", He repeated himself.

"Yah tell na.", They took there ice creams.

"Anu...Anu I really like you. From a long time I wanted to say this but I never got the chance.", Arin spoke.

Anshika stopped eating her ice cream and looked at him.

"Can you give me a chance? Will you be my girlfriend?"