Chapter Seven 🍂

"Sorry for coming in a wrong time.", Darshan said and shut the door loudly.

"Darshan...Darshan wait.", Rishita ran behind him.

She went to the living room then held his hand and turned him around. He turned around but didn't look at her.

"Darshan you came today. I mean you didn't even tell me.", She said.

"Why? Oho I distributed you two right? I'm really sorry for this Rishita.", Darshan said in sarcasm.

"Darshan what are you saying..."

"I thought to surprise you Rish. But look you surprised me.", He rolled his eyes in disgust.

"Look you're getting it wrong. What you're thinking there's nothing like that ok. Vishal came after ages. He's asking me to go to the club. And theres no one in my house so..."

Darshan cut her off and said,
"So you told him to stay and to give you company. You guys were spending a good quality time I can see. Sorry yarr I've ruined it."

"Darshan stop this.", She said.

"I left for just one month and you're doing all this here.", Darshan said.

"Darshan!", Rishita yelled.

"Do you even know what are you saying. Kuch To Saram Kar.", She added.

"Wah Tujhe Karte Huye Saram Nehi Ayi Mujhe Bolte Huye Ayaegi.", He clapped.

"Enough Darshan. Aysa Kuch Nehi Hai ", She said.

"I saw it by my own eyes.", He grabbed her by her upper arms.

"You saw it wrong.", She said in anger. "You're misunderstanding Darshan. We are just..."

"I don't wanna know what you guys are going.", He jerked her and said.

He walked to the main door to leave. He turned around and said, "You can continue what you're doing. Good Bye.", He uttered and left.

Rishita was standing there numb. Tears were rolling down from her cheeks. "Darshan!", She whispered and closed her eyes.

She felt a touch on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Vishal there. He said, "I'm sorry. Because of me.."

"It's not your fault Vishal.", Rishita wiped her tears off.

"If you want I can talk to Darshan.", Vishal said.

"No. It'll only make the situation worst.", She said.

"I'm sorry.", He whispers and squeezed her shoulder. Rishita hugged him and cried out.

Darshan was watching them from the opened window. With teary eyes he left.

*

It's been two days now. Rishita tried to contact Darshan but he was neither receiving the calls not replying the messages.

It was the day of farewell at their college. They were there from the morning.

Rishita was helping someone to decorate the hall when Anshika came to her.

"Rish let's go.", Anshika grabbed Rishita by her hand.

"Where?", Rishita asked.

"You need to talk to Darshan. Let's Go, talk to him and short it out.", She again tried to drag her. But Rishita stopped her.

"No Anu.", She said.

"Why? You guys are behaving like strangers from past two days. It's enough now.", Anshika said.