Chapter Nine 🍂

After 7 Years:

"I told you to not eat sweets. Do you even know how dangerous it is for your health right now? Ms. Sen please tell your father to listen to my orders or else I can't do anything.", She said in anger.
Because her 60 year old patient was behaving like a 4 years old child.

"You don't worry Dr. Chattarjee. Now I'll take care of it that he'll not any kind of sweets.", Ms. Sen passed a death glance to her father.

"And continue those medicines which I gave last time. Come to me after two weeks ok.", She said.

"Ok. Thank you Dr.", Ms. Sen passed a smile to the doctor and left from the cabin of Dr. Anshika Chattarjee.

She sighed and took out a file of reports from the drawer.

It's been 7 years now. How much their life changed after that day.
Arin never called her then. Anshika called him, sent him emails and a million of messages but no reply came. So after some days she stopped doing that. It hurt her that how people could change. The person who couldn't live without talking to her, that person only never called her again.

She pushed away her all thoughts and picked up the phone to call someone.

*

"Mujhe Khone Ke Baad Ek Din Tum Mujhe Yaad Karoge..."

She closed her eyes and smiled a little. This song was still on the first place of her playlist. There's one day when he sang this song only for her now he sang this for everyone.

Her phone rang. 'Anu' the phone screen showed the name.

"Hallo."

"Madam can you please stop the music and come to my cabin.", Anshika said.

Rishita instantly stopped the music and asked, "Why?"

"Because I have to discuss about a patient with you Dr. Roy.", She said.

"Coming.", Rishita stood up from her seat, took some files and walked to Anshika's cabin which was at the 3rd floor.

"Tell what happen.", She pushed the glass door and entered.

"Yah Mr. Singhania came last night. Because you already left for your house so he gave the reports to me. Do check this out.", Anshika handed her the reports.

"Okey.", Rishita took them.

"When Drasti is coming?", Anshika asked.

"Sheetal will take her in a while.", Rishita answered without looking at her. She went to the door to leave.

She was walking through the lone while flipping the pages of the file when suddenly she bumped with someone. Her file fall on the floor.

"Oh sorry.", She said without looking at the person's face. She bent down to pick the pages up. The person also bent to help her.

"Rish!", Rishita heard the very familiar voice, after ages.

She slowly looked up and saw the person was none other than the Darshan Raval, who was now the most famous singer of India.
As they looked into eachother's eyes they felt a ache inside of their hearts. They both couldn't move for a second. Then Rishita grabbed all the pages and stood up.

Darshan gave her the pages which he had in his hands.

"Thank you.", Rishita uttered softly.

"How are you? After a long time ha.", He smiled.

"7 years. Not a joke.", She smiled feebly.

"I'm good, how are you?", Rishita asked.

"Also good.", He said.

"So you're in the hospital?", She asked.

"Actually there's an accident..."

He couldn't complete before that she asked, "Accident? Are you fine Darshan? What accident?"

"Rish it's not me. One of my friend met with a accident so I came with him.", Darshan told.

He chuckled that how Rishita panicked suddenly.

"Oh. Is he fine now?", She asked.

"Yea he is fine. Only his left hand broke.", He said.

They both smiled at eachother when Rishita's phone rang suddenly.

"Sorry I have to go.", She said.

"Yah no problem.", Darshan told and she left while picking up the phone call, "Ha Sheetal.."

Darshan smile and kept looking at her untill she went disappear.
He turned around and about to crash with someone again.

"Watch it.", He said and moved back.

"Darshannnn.....", The girl screamed.

It's not a big deal for him now because everywhere he went usually girls scream like this after seeing him, now in hospital also. When he looked at the girl he got to know that no the girl was not screaming because he's her favourite singer. She was screaming because she saw her friend after years.

Anshika.