Soft boy kev

(Y/N) was one of those girls that used TikTok unironically. She lypesynced and did silly dances she thought were hot. She didn't understand the new funny trend taking over TikTok. Her whole "for you" page was all unironic, unique pretty girls. She was scrolling through one day and passed by an account by the name of "kevboyperryy". She gasped at the sight of how attractive he was immediately blushing. This was new to her since it was different, funny content to which she wasn't used to, but throughly enjoyed. She then swiped right and watched a couple more before following him. She commented on a few, thirsting over him, not thinking that anything would come from the words. A couple days later she gets a notification that Kevin replied to one of her comments.

Kevboyperry: Hey thanks! You're cute as well!

She saw that he also followed her on TikTok. She was freaking out because he had so many followers. She knew she had to do something with what just happened so she made a duet with one of his videos. The next day kev commented on her video.

Kevboyperry: Hey, what's your instagram?

She immediately replied as soon as she saw it.

skskskskks: @skskskskks :) (get it?)

  she did not get a reply within a couple days, which disappointed her because she thought she really had something. A week later @kevboyperry followed her on instagram and sent her a DM. She was so excited she couldn't open it. She took some deep breaths, but eventually opened it.

kevboyperry: Hey, I know this sounds really strange but one of your instagram pictures is in front of a building right next to my house. Do you live in California?

She was a little confused because why would kev be this forward? Why would he look through her pictures? And whyyy was he asking where she lived?! She replied.

skskskskks: yeah actually, that building is next to my favorite park in town.

He immediately replied.

Kevboyperry: Oh yeah totally, I know that one! Umm my friend is having this thing where a bunch of his friends are going hiking and they all are bringing dates and I really don't want to be left out and you are like super fucking pretty.... do you wanna come?

(I am switching to first person because it's to hard) I honestly had to slap myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I read it about 5 times before responding. I didn't want to sound to excited because I didn't want to sound desperate.

skskskskks:Umm sure yeah. When?

Kevboyperry:like tomorrow 😬 sorry for the last minute plans...

skskskskks: no it's ok, I'm not doing anything

I'm typing this trying to be casual while screaming and shaking. I didn't even think about how I was going to act chill while with him!

Kevboyperry: oh sweet, just send your address and I'll come by at like 5pm. Unless you are too creeped out by me, sorry I'm being really forward right now. You don't have to come if you don't want to.

skskskskks: no I'd love to come.

Kevboyperry: ok, it's a date.

I didn't want to brag or fan girl so I didn't tell anyone. I was pacing back and forth between the walls of my room. I didn't even think about what I was going to wear, or if I should dress sporty or cute. What level of hike would it be? I had to lay down and chill. I knew I was overthinking everything about tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shout out to milkcartonangeI  or editing my story.