🔫Flawless🔥

" I wouldn't change it if i could. And You can say what you want, I'm the Shit."

•Next morning•

I wake up and rub my eyes yawning, i stretch and i feel a heavy arm around my waist. it wasn't a dream. i turn to him and see his handsome face, he's lightly snoring as his chest rises up and down. i smile as i take in him, his dreads to his keloid scars, i feel along them. they feel bumpy but smooth. i than snuggle up against him and he stirs a little and i lean against him. i hear his heart beat as it beats at a good pace, his arms wraps around my shoulder and he huffs and rubs his eyes and i look up at him, he slowly open his eyes and looks at me with a tired smile. " Good morning adi," he says and i smile "good morning E," i said as he lets out a breath of air rubbing my shoulder blade with his thumb. " The mission doesn't start till later on tonight, so why don't we explore Las Vegas," he suggest and i nod "yes!" i shot up and he chuckles and gets up as well.

I look in my bag for an outfit and i don't know what to wear. i pick out to outfits and turn to erik he's looking through his clothes. "baby" i call out to him and turns around looking at me  "which one should i wear?" i ask and he walks over he picks this one.

"That one, i'm gonna rock my Gucci," he says and i smile and go change

"That one, i'm gonna rock my Gucci," he says and i smile and go change. i come out and erik is in his Gucci lookin fine.

"You look sexy baby," he smiles and i chuckle "you look fine daddy," i said and he puts out his phone taking a picture, i shake my head and cover my face

"You look sexy baby," he smiles and i chuckle "you look fine daddy," i said and he puts out his phone taking a picture, i shake my head and cover my face. "nah, don't cover yo face ma show these niggas you taken by the greatest," i laugh as he records and i do poses and he laughs "my baby, my everything, best pussy ever." he says to the camera and i laugh "my daddy love my pussy!" i said and he laughs and ends it, "yo something else adi," he says and i chuckle "you should be talking about yourself killmonger." he chuckled and we leave the hotel and got in his car. we drive around the city and it's beautiful, the casinos, the bars, the restaurants, it's so beautiful. "Where you wanna go first princess?" He asks I shrug "I don't know baby, where do you want to go?" I ask looking at him "Let's go to this cafe my friend told me about that's here, he says the food is really good," Erik took a glance at me "let's go," I said as he turns to another road heading tot he cafe.