♤ F o u r ♤

=Two weeks later=

Author's POV
Tzuyu and Rosé is now heading towards Bangtan's dorm and they rang the doorbell.

"Yah boys keep it down would you? Taehyung open the door!" Jin shouted from inside

Then Taehyung opened the door and it revealed Rosé and Tzuyu standing by the door. He smiled as he saw the girl of her dreams, Chou Tzuyu

"Annyeongsayo Taehyungie!" Rosé greeted

"Annyeong, Jungkook is at the kitchen preparing breakfast." Taehyung said and she smiled and thanked him.

"How about you, no hi for me?" He said to Tzuyu and she rolled her eyes at him and passed him and greeted the others.

He sighed and closed the door.

They were happily eating breakfast and Rosé and Jungkook is also busy feeding each other while laughing a little as they were talking to each other, Tzuyu and Taehyung beside them on the other side is staring at them while smiling.

"I wonder when we will be like that." Taehyung murmured to her

"Never ever, ever. Not a chance V." Tzuyu responded

"Come on, what's wrong with me? Why can't you like me?" He said and pouted

"See that's the problem, you are not just annoying and irritating, you are also childish a bit." She said as she faced him and she stood up from her seat yhen she walked away.

"Tzuyu were are you going?" Jimin asked

"I lost my appetite, I'll just eat later." She responded and went to the living room and used her phone.

She spotted something on the couch and she realized it was Jungkook's phone. It was opened so she went to Messenger and wanting to open her account for a while. But a profile caught her attention, she widens her eyes as she see the messages. She checked his gallery and her eyes widens even more seeing his photos.

Jungkook suddenly appeard from the kitchen, "Tzuyu have you seen my~"

Then she quickly exits his gallery and calmed down like nothing happened.

"U-uh it's here, I just used your snapchat." She lied and he just nodded and took his phone from her.

Then his phone recieved a call and his coach is calling.

"Yeobusoyeo........Aniyo, what's the good news.......... Jinja........ gamsahabnida............ we will train more...... Annyeong!"

"Hyungs!" He shouted from the living room

"Waeyo?"

"We got quilified for the school's ultimate basketball league!"  They cheered and they hugged each other.

"Who are the teams that we are going against?" Yoongi asked

"We still not know yet but the teams that are qualified are, Bangtan boys, Btob, Nct 127, Astro, Exo, Highlight, iKon and Got7." He stated

"We guys better keep going, Tzuyu and I are still going somewhere." Rosé said and they nodded, they bid their goodbyes and walked out of the house.

As they were walking back to their dorm, Tzuyu asked Rosé something.

"Unnie, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"What will you do if you found out that Jungkook is cheating on you, but don't worry, I was just asking so I can know."