♤ S i x t e e n ♤

The sun rays shined through my eyes, I felt something heavy on my head and I realized that it was Jinyoung, still sleeping.

She checked her phone and her eyes widened 6:22am.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Jinyoung oppa wake up!" I tapped him

"Junior!" I shouted but still he won't wake up.

Hmpp........... ah, I know.

I grabbed my phone and searched for a loud rock music and plugged on my earphones and put it on both of his ear with maximum volume.

A loud music startled him and immediately removed my earphones from his ears, "Yah!" I just laughed at his reaction.

"It's not funny!" I calmed myself down, "Do you want to be late or not? Ppali!" I ran upstairs and he checked his phone and widened his eyes. He did the same but he went to the bathroom donwstairs.

I did my morning routine, my makeup and wear this.

I went downstairs to see Jinyoung toasting bread and done making iced coffee for us

He is wearing that

"Kaja!" He handed me my coffee and I stared at his clothes

Should I change?!" I asked him and he realized it too, "It doesn't matter, we have no more time!"

He then pulled me grabbing both our bags.

"We should haven't stayed up late." I said and he agreed as we were running to his car and he quickly started it then drive towards school.

Just right in time before the school gates close we have arrived.

We breathed in relief as we enetered inside the school.

"What's with you guys that your almost late?" The others appeared and we looked at them, "Woah, matching outfits. Are you guys already a thing?"

"Yah it doesn't matter, i-it was an accident." I said while panting a bit.

"So you guys are a thing?" Bambam said and Jinyoung replied, "A-aniyo! We didn't said anything."

"Aww, actor park stuttered. Haven't you memorized your script?" Yugyeom saod and he gave him a death glare

"Kaja!" Mark suddenly grabbed my hand but the other one was held by Jinyoung, "Yah where are you taking her?"

"It's none of your business." He said and I looked at Tzuyu asking for help and she immediately caught the message.

"Yah! She's not coming with any of you, she's with me. I miss her so much." She shrugged their hands away from mine and linked her arms with me
"Gomawo." I whispered to her and she chuckled, "We'll get going, annyeong!"

"Rosé-ah!" They both called out and we turned to them, "Don't overwork yourself."

"Cut it you two, of course she knows that." Jackson said and we chuckled and I nodded.

"What's up with the two of them, they look like idiots?" Tzuyu said and I laughed a bit, "Molla, and I agree. They look like idiots."

"So what class are you going to take since you quit cheeleading?"

"Nothing, maybe my warmup for volleyball then on the second period is my mini game." She nodded and we went to arts class

~ • ~

No one's POV
"Jinyoung and Rosé sitting on the tree K-I------"

"Yah CUT IT! We're just friends!" They flinched by Jinyoung's shout, "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout."

"Jinyoung-ah, if you weren't guys dating or you don't like her. Why are you affected?" JB said as he swing his arms around his shoulders, "Aish, even you hyung?"

"Whatever!" He removed his arm away from him.

"Don't force him to like her. He said he don't like her then don't  push it." Mark said and they gave him a teasing look, "What?"

Jackson did the same to what JB did to Jinyoung, he also swung his arms around his shoulder, "You too hyung, your so affected. Guess you both like her."

"YAH!!" He grinned at him before running away with the maknaes then they continued shouting as they were teasing them, running away.

That leaves Youngjae and JB with them.

"Why does world have to be so cruel?" Jinyoung mumbled then without realizing they reached class which is Biology.

= After 1st class =

Rosé went out of the room with Tzuyu with interwined arms but they were stopped by someone who blocked their way.

"Mark?" They both exclaimed

"Tzuyu, can you please leave us for the meantime?" Mark asked while his arms are crossed, "Jebal!"

"*sigh* Arasseo, you owe me something." She then left leaving them alone

"What do you want?"

"Woah there Park Chaeyoung, your the one who said that you would do anything." She sighed and nodded and repeated what she asled a while ago but more accurate.

"First, since you quit cheerleading and you have a long period to take. You will be going with me at martial arts practice. Second, when eating you should always sit beside ME, only ME. Third, you should always be with ME, everywhere I go, when I ask you out or something you should always be there."

'Did he just said that when he asked me out?' Rosé thought

'Argh what did I just said? I hope she didn't realize it.' Mark thought

"Why are you telling me that as if I am your slave?"

"Exactly, your my slave now. Once your job is done, I'll forgive you. End of story." He ruffled her hair

"Good grief! Arasseo!" She sighed in defeat and he smirked, "Kaja!" He swing his arms around her shoulders and she was completely shocked by his actions.

'What's wrong wih him?' She thought again