♤ N i n e t e e n ♤

I opened my eyes and there's a dim of light that struck on top of me.

I slightly closed it coz its so blinding, what the hell happened to me? I checked around to see Jimin and JB talking, Tzuyu and Bambam sit sleeping at the couch with her head on his shoulder and his head on her head.

Jackson, Yugyeom and Youngjae are at their phones and Mark and Jinyoung with nurses each treating their wounds.

Oh rigt, they fought. Because of ME.

I slowly stood up from the bed into sitting position carefully not wanting to make a noise but failed.

"Rosé, your awake."

"I want to go home."

Suddenly the doctor arrived and our gaze turned to him, "Who are her family members?"

"I'm her cousin doc," Jimin replied,  "Okay, Mr. Park I would suggest that this will be between us and the patient first and then its up to you if you could tell them or not." He whispered softly, this is literally making me nervous.

Jimin nodded and signaled the others to go out first, Tzuyu and Jimin were left, "I don't know where to start but Ms. Park is a volleyball player right?"

We nodded and he sighed, "I suggest that she should not overwork herself, stay away from unattractive noises, fights and especially she should take care of herself as soon as possible and have monthly checkups." We all nodded and he continued talking about medications and stuff.

"I also want to say that you must get away from anything or anyone who can harm or can lead you to harm."

"Just get to the point doc, your freaking us out!" Jimin shouted and I held his arm for him to calm down, he sighed. He told what he was said to do, everythign he said made my heart drop, my sould left my body and I can't even spit out words nor move a muscle.

~ • ~

Jinyoung's POV
After all of us went outside, I distanced myself away from Mark. What happened to MarkJin? Hah! It's over, there's no more MarkJin.

"Okay you two, after the game tomorrow we will talk okay? Those bruises, cover those with makeup. I don't want any mess going on tomorrow, set those problems aside first but I'm not letting it pass. You both got me?" JB sternly looked at us feeling upset. Suddenly the doctor came out with his frowning face.

"Doc! What happened?" I got near him

"I'm sorry, I'm not in the position to tell you anything, let Mr. Park and Ms. Chou tell you if they want to but when they don't then we can't do anything about it. Excuse me." When the doctor left, I frustratingly hepd my hair and my face, what the hell is happening I swear somehing's not right.

It was all dead silent until we heard shouts from inside. It didn't took long until we saw Jimin and Tzuyu outside with tears on their eyes.

"Jimin-ah what happened?" I asked him but he shook his head he sobbed louder and so as Tzuyu, "Babe what happened? Why are you crying?" Bambam stroked her hair and hugged her tight

"Shh...... calm down, breathe."

"What happened Jimin?" Mark asked but he ignored him as his knees weakened, "I can't, that's the problem I cam't f*cking tell you!"

After a few minutes passed, Jimin and Tzuyu go home for a while and told hem that i would be taking care of her for a while.

"Are you sure you can take care of her?" I smiled at them, "Of course, I already became her baby sitter when she was sick."

"Take care, I'll let Jackson bring fruits here don't you worry about a thing." He smiled a bit and he took a deep breathe, "Hyung, can I have a favor?"

"Sure."

"Please, take care of her away from Mark please I'm begging you. I know that you two trust each other so well. I already told her about it and she understoods its for her own sake." I don't understand what he means but I'll just do what I was told, later on he left. Jackson bought fruits and also left to go and take a rest.

I opened the door and see her sleeping peacefully on the bed, her cheeks are wet and some of her hair are sticking onto it

I opened the door and see her sleeping peacefully on the bed, her cheeks are wet and some of her hair are sticking onto it. I placed the fruits beside the bed and grabbed a chair to sit beside her.

"Please be strong for tomorrow. Just don't overwork yourself okay?"

Then her eyes opened a lottle and she scratched her eyes and sat up, I could tell she was crying earlier because of her swollen eyes and puffy nose, "Sorry, did I made you wake up? Are you okay? What happened?"

I threw her bunch of questions making her chuckle and I smiled seeing her smile but it disappeared when she frowned, "Chill, one question at a time. No, you didn't woke me up. Am I fine? N-no."

"What happened, Jimin said that I should distance you away from Mark." She sighed and tears started to well up on her eyes again, "J-jinyoung, I-I'm.........s-s-sick."

"Yes you are, you have a migraine---" She held my hand, "No, it's not that Jinyoung............

......... I have c-cancer." Tears poured from her eyes once again, I stood in shock.

She doesn't even look sick, "Tell me your joking Rosé it's not a good joke." I tried to fake a laugh but I failed when my tears already fall from my eyes.

She shook her head and sobbed, "I'm serious........Colon cancer, stage 2............. I'm dying Junior!"

I hugged her tight and she sobbed on my shirt, "Your not gonna die Pasta okay?? I promise to take care of you, how about me? Jimin? Tzuyu? Got7? BTS?"

We realeased the hug and she held my face with her right hand weakly, "I'm not gonna leave your side Jinyoung, just don't forget to visit my grave once a week or else I'll hunt you down!" She tried to make a joke but I held her hand, "Don't talk like that Park Chaeyoung, you ain't leaving us just like that. If your gonna die then I'm gonna die too!"

Rosé hit my arm, "Yah! Stop talking nonsense, don't worry. I'll leave in peace and you can just take care of my grave. I'm gonna die anyway, of you commit suicide I'll tell God to bring you back to life I swear."

"Just don't talk about that okay, I'll make you safe, I'll never leave by your side." I said and tears are nonstop pouring from our eyes, "Are you still going to play tomorrow?"

She nodded, "Of course, I'll spend my last 2 months before I live in peace."

I smiled and got into deep thoughts,

Last 2 months. 

"Pasta, do you like Mark?" I unexpectedly blurted out, she shifted my hands away.

"Nope, why?" I shrugged and replied, "Nothing, just eat these fruits Jackson bought. You look like an idiot crying."

She glared and pouted making me chuckle.