♤ F i f t e e n ♤

What am I doing? What did I just said to him? Maybe he's thinking that I'm desperate for his forgiveness. Does he think........ I like him? No, no no...... I don't like him. We're just fri-- oh yeah. We're not even friends. Maybe?

Get yourself together Rosé, you just had recover from a breakup.

*sigh*

We are now at the restaurant, eating dinner. And afer that we will be hanging out at mall. I am sitting betwee JB and Jinyoung, infront of me is Mark. Yugyeom is infront of Jinyoung, beside Jackson then Youngjae is beside Mark.

Get it?😂

I am one of the boys now, and I don't give a shit about it

I am one of the boys now, and I don't give a shit about it. You may ask where Bambam and Tzuyu are, well they are on their date. Jimin and BTS already knows it and V accepted it. Good for them.

"I heard you quit cheerleading Rosé." Youngjae said and I nodded.

"Wae?" Jackson asked

"I'm not into it anymore." I simply replied and they jist shrugged it off.

We went to the mall using JB's car after eating.

= At the mall =

As we arrived at the mall, I didn't wakt for the others and I made my way, stepping inside the entrance.

I remembered something here. I turned to my right and there was Mark beside me.

"Arasseo." He said

"Bwo?!" I gave him a confused look

"You said you'll do anything for my forgiveness, now let's go to the milktea shop." He responded without looking at me.

Moments started flashing through my mind, I followed him joining us is JB and the others went by their own ways. We went inside and sat at one of the seats.

"What flavor do you want?" I asked him

"Choco frappe."

"You JB oppa?" I turned to JB

"No thanks, I'm full." I nodded and ordered at the counter 1 chocolate frappe and a Wintermelon milktea.

I paid by the cashier with two milkteas in my hand giving one to Mark and I sat infront of them.

"Rosé? Mark oppa?"

A familiar voice called out and we saw Jennie by our table holding a tray.

"Unnie!" I quickly hugged her

"I missed you, though we only meet each other in a few minutes last time." She said hugging me back but her face turned soft.

We let go of the hug and we looked at her staring at JB.

"Nini?"

"Beomie?"

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" JB hugged her and she hugged back, these two knows each other? How?