♤ T w e n t y - T h r e e ♤

Coz I love you.

Please play the media above :D

She froze on her spot, Jinyoung then held her shoulder helping her stand up and she accepted it.

"Let's take a rest Rosé, let's talk about this tomorrow." Jinyoung interrupted as I got annoyed.

"Your so good at intervening."

"She's pressured Mark, she needs to rest." He said but Rosé held him back again.

"Your not even his boyfriend so why do you act as if your together?" I shouted

They kept quiet, "Mark that's enough." JB said holding me back because they know where this is going.

Rosé let go of Jinyoung's hand.

"This is another reason why it's hard to choose between the two of you. Your friendship was ruined because of me!"

We all kept quiet she chuckled sarcastically, "Everything was my fault it started because of me. When you haven't met me you guys are still friends, MarkJin is still existing up until now. I can't choose, I have no right to choose between you two."

She took out a wallet size picture from the back of her phone and showed it to us.

"I want to see this again. The guys who cares for each other when they were still young. Who acted like bestfriends and brothers." She dropped the picture and went inside followed by Tzuyu and Jiyeon.

I looked down at the sand and reached for the picture laying flat at the ground.

Tears were pouring from of our eyes, she's right

If I haven't met her we wouldn't fight but does she knows that when I jet her she added life to me to us. Now that she's going to start ignoring the two of us--Jinyoung and I-- everything felt missing. But it's hard to put back a broken friendship.

Jinyoung's POV
We aren't going to fight if it wasn't for her but it wasn't even her fault. Ot was ours. A broken friendship can't be healed easily.

:||:||:

= Monday =

I saw Jimin and Rosé by the hallways talking to each other with Tzuyu. "I'm gonna miss you unnie."

She chuckled, "I still have a week Tzu."

"Rosé?" I called out and they turned their heads to me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad at me?" She chuckled, "Are you a kid Junior?"

Gosh I miss her smiles and laughs.

I quickly hug her, "I'm sorry."

She tapped my shoulder giving a I-can't-breathe look so I loosened my hug.