♤ T h i r t e e n ♤

A/n: Please play the media above😊 thank you

=-=-=

"Please Mark~" Tzuyu smiled and begged him. He just stared at her and finally gives up, "Fine! But I'm telling you, if she wants me out of this then its not my fault."

~ • ~

My head urgh! It hurts so much, "What happened?" Then suddenly memories started flashing to my head like PANG!!! (😂)

"Oh fvck no....... no, no, no, no, no, no, no!! This is bad, this is really bad. What have I done, what will I say to him now, how will I face him? Urgh!"

I shook my head, this is crazy. My head hurts and what happened yesterday is so BAD! I felt that my temperature is hot, I can't even stand up. I'm too weak.

"Tzuyu!" I shouted but then I remembered, she has a date with Bambam today. I glanced at my table to see hangoger pills and a glass of water.

There's also a note and I grabbed then read it.

If you already saw this note, just to tell you that is breakfast is ready. Don't forget to eat the medicine and water, just go out once your done fixing yourself sleepy head. I just don't want to disturbe you so I left his note.

This handwriting seemes familiar, oh shoot....................... Mark's here?!

I ate the hangover pill and drink the glass of water then I did my morning routine but wear a light make-up. Nervously walking out of my room, closing the door.

I hope nothing goes wrong. My feet landed on the kitchen and quietly sat at the chair and infront of me is a delicious omelette which is I guess made by Mark.

"Oh finally, your up. Let's eat." He sat infront of me carrying two glasses orange juice and I can't eat properly, my head is aching, and I guess I have a fever. Why is he here though, should I start working on my apology?

An awkward silent is heard, everything was quiet but I decided to broke the silence, "M-mark, about yesterday. I'm sorry, I was just drunk. Please forgive me, I accidentally said those stupid words to you."

"Even though your drunk you can still know what you are doing. The words that I said to you, I mean it." My heart ached as he said those words, he said that with a blank face and cold stare. He's gone back to his self which is my fault I have never seen him smile since the day that our friendship is done.

"Lets just don't talk about it, and I didn't want to go here. I was just forced so don't assume that I still care for you-------go one and finish your food then drink your medicine." He stood up as he finished eating, my eyes are watery like I'm about to cry but I didn't let them go, I don't like crying infront of people anymore. I would be a pity to them and it makes me weak, but I just can't resist from crying, I cry easily.

He really doesn't care about me anymore, I lost my bestfriend. What do I expect? I hurted him, I deserve to be treated like this. I'm a jerk, a dumbass, and a stupid friend, in short USELESS.

"Uri dasi doragal su isseulkka? (Can we go back to the way we were?)" I weakly said and he scoffed.

"Do you expect me to forgive you easily Rosé? Afer what you've done?" Mark said, thousands of knives are stabbing my heart repeatedly. My tears suddenly stroll down from my eyes. I know what he would say if he saw me crying, Tears are girl's ultimate weapon. So because of that, I quietly cried while finishing my food, I know it's hard to accept things but I can't do anything about it.

After eating I grabbed my plate and went to the sink where he is.

"I'll go ahead and clean that, y-you can go home if you want. I will not make you stay if you don't want to."