♤ T w e n t y - O n e♤

"Where the hell are you taking me Jackson? I'm sleepy." I squinted my eyes and scratched my head.

"You'll see. We need to have some fun okay?" He continues to pull me until we arrived the van.

I pulled my arm away from him, "Where exactly are we going?" I asked him annoyingly.

"Chill Mark hyung, we'll go to the beach to clear of your mind with the others since that incident yesterday gives trauma to Rosé, Jinyoung suggested to go to Jeju."

I try to think of an idea on how I will escape, not because I don't want to go to Jeju, but because I don't want getting hurt by someone infront of my eyes.

My luggage, yes. "Wait! My clothes, I haven't packed yet."

"Do you think, I stupid enough not to pack your luggage when I knew you would just run inside and lock yourself in there? Oh please, that's so old I know you more than that."

Geez, nice try. This squirtle is such an advance thinker. -_-

I just followed him in inside the car and sighed in defeat, final round is on Wednesday and today is Saturday, then when we got to win the Championships we will fight against our worst enemy from the other school which is Monsta X.

We won against iKon and BTS won against EXO but I noticed that we are all getting along, no hard feelings.

Maybe Jeju is the place to have a peaceful day.

"I thought all of us are going? Where is JB, Tzuyu, Bambam, Rosé and Jinyoung?"

"They are already there since 7am and they are now waiting for us if we don't get going they are going to kill us."

Rosé's POV
We stand here by the seashore with the wind blowing our hairs and the waves hitting our feet.

"Pasta can I ask something?" I looked at Jinyoung and nodded, "Yeah why?"

"What if one day, someone has a plan to set up a date or wants to confess something to you where do you want it to be?" I thought for a while and smiled, "Just simple, under the stars with fairy lights and a pond with a reflection of the beautiful sky."

"We have the same taste, I see," We laughed and a honk of a car distracted us. We saw the others just arrived.

"Took you guys long enough to get here." JB came out of the cottage and we chuckled at them. One-by-one they started to get out of the car and the last one was Mark.

His sleepy face covered with sunglasses, he's wearing a tank top, shorts and his slippers. Cute. What did I just said?

"Yah love birds, help us will ya?" Tzuyu shouted from afar and I turned crimson red. While Jinyoung just laughed it off.

He held my hand and I blushed even more, "Let's go."

I nodded and we walked our way to them. I could sense Mark's stone-cold face though he's wearing sunglasses.

I help them get their bags, and I try carrying the black bag and red luggage but someone took it from me, "I don't need your help, thanks." I looked up to see Mark leaving with the black bag over his shoukder and his suitcase being pulled by him.

I watched him slowly got in the cottage. Sighing in defeat, how I wish that destiny isn't cruel as it is. I got the other luggages and food, "Don't carry them all by yourself, it's bad for you. I don't want you to leave early."

Jinyoung took the bags from me as he said strenly but in a joking manner. Get it?

"Your so overreacting Jinyoungie." I hut him loghtly and he chuckled