the zoo part 2 slayer

The medicine cat awoke (again) in a what looked like a medicine den.

"Medicine cat" fern song said in a panic "where's ivy pool"

"I don't know" the medicine cat sighed "What about jake"

"Don't know" fern song said

"I believe that two leg slayer is awake" said a she cat who the medicine cat guess was the medicine cat. the cat dropped a mouse at the feat of the medicine cat"eat up, your going to need it" she said before leaving.

"What was that about" the medicine cat

"They think you a "blue" two leg slayer" fern song said "there preparing to fight for the other one with you as their leader"

"I didn't kill it its just unconscious" the medicine cat explained

"Tell them that"

"Ok they think I'm a slayer but there's one think I just can't rap my head around, why are is two santarans attacking a zoo unless...."

"Unless what" fern song asked

"They want them for a war and if they have Ivy pool and jake, their going to force them into a war" the medicine cat said with a horrified face.
__________________________________

The medicine cat and fern song was taken out of the medicine den.

A mixture of cats and dogs looked at them as they where brought out.

A dog and cat stood on a rock looking down at the medicine cat and fern song

"They say you killed a blue two leg" the cat said, his eyes looked mean and judging.

"No I didn't I just knocked it out" the medicine cat "but I know how to get rid of them"

"How do we know that we can trust them" the female dog commented "all you know is that we kidnaped you and your friend"

"Because they have taken friends of ours, one of them being my mate" fern song said "we want to get them back as mutch you and your clan mates"

The too leaders gave a sympathetic look "very well, we'll attack tomorrow"
__________________________________

The next day the medicine cat filled them in on the weakness on the back of the neck.

Then leaders started yelling about the ones that where taken "do it for Raven kit, Sliver river Rose foot, Robin paw, Toby, Grey heat"

"Do it
Raven kit
Sliver river
Rose foot
Robin paw
Toby
Grey heat" the army yelled

Then the female dog spoke "do it for Bruno, Tilly, Blue, Jim, Lucky and my bother George"

"Do it for
Bruno
Tilly
Blue
Jim
Lucky
George"

The dog turned to the medicine cat and fern song "What where there your friends names"

"Ivy pool and Jake" the medicine cat responded

"And for the friends of our slayers, ivy pool and Jake" the female dog yelled

"Do it for
Ivy pool
Jake" they called

They all then marched to a spot of the glass globe was shared leavening space to go in out.