The zoo part 3 message

They wondered threw the zoo as human and alien zoo keepers skeletal remains where scattered as we past the other globes, what would of held other animals.

"They where taken first" said the deputy "its to late for them"

We walked towards we the escaped pods where, also where a ship could latch on to a bigger vessel.

The doors to the santaran ship open and we charged.

Dogs and cats clawed at him before knocking him down pressing the button.

Then we freed the captives including jake and ivy pool (I  should start a count for many time those two where kidnap)

Then they dragged the first santaran to the pod into then launched in deep space and a black hole.
__________________________________

There was a celebration. Well what was a celebration to them. Eating cats being able to go wherever they want in the space ship with out being kidnapped.

"Medicine cat" ivy pool asked

"What"

"Where are the mice coming from" the she cat questioned

"Their code, just holograms given mass and taste" the tom said taking a bite.
__________________________________

Later in the control room.

The medicine cat used the Sonic to hack into the computer something still didn't add up what was that bright light, he didn't think a santaran could do it and why would a zoo have a forceful teleporter.

The medicine cat dug deep into the code pulling up a message

War is coming, old friends ;)

using the Sonic to tell the ship to go to new earth, ivy pool and the others entered "Bruno is such a nice dog"

"You sound surprise" the medicine cat said

"My family has a history with dogs" ivy pool said

After saying goodbye they entered the tardis.

To be continued