A little vist~Chapter 1~

OMFG I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN OMG UGGGHHH I LOVE YOU PEOPLE AND I LOVE WRITING AND IM JUST SO EXCITED TO GET START AHHHH!!

DEDICATION TO Lashtonaremydads because she was exicted for this fanfic and I. love. her. loads <3333

Anyywayyy...

The story begins :)

Luke's P.O.V

Me, Michael and Calum went back to my place to get started on our search for Ashton. On the way, I told them what we would need and Michael agreed to get the before we started our little 'road trip.' We walked into my flat and made our way to the bedroom. They saw the glass on the kitchen floor and frowned.

"The cops told me not to touch anything until they are finished with their investagation." I said. They both nodded and soon we got to my bedroom. I stayed standing while Michael and Calum sat on the bed. Things were quite until Calum broke it.

"So, where do we start?" He asked.

"Well, who would take Ashton and why?" Michael said.

We all went deep in thought as we wondered who could possible take Ashton. Ashton was the sweetest thing. Everyone loved him. He was the most caring thing, you'd run into. Who would want to hurt him?

"It makes no since! Who on earth would ever want to hurt Ashton?!" I yelled. But my eyes went wide and so did Calum and Michael's as we remember the only one who could or would want to hurt Ashton.

"Kevin." I said. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door with Michael and Calum hot on my heels.

Once we were in the car, I didn't wait for them to close their doors. I started the car and sped out the driveway and down the street to the town prison.

"Wait, If he's in prison, how could he take Ashton??" Calum asked.

"He didn't. But I think he knows who did." I said speeding up a bit

--

Once we were at the prison, We stepped out and walked near the entrance. Some of the prisoners were outside working out and winked at us and whistled as we stepped in. I turned and saw Calum grab Michael's hand tightly out of fear as Michael kissed his forehead to ease him. I turned back around, just as I reached the front desk.

"Can I help you?" She asked. The officer was short and fat and I could hardly hear her over the cherry filled donut that she shoved in her mouth. Ew.

"I need to see Kevin Parker. It's important." I said. She nodded and got on the speaker, calling officer James to the front desk. Not a secound passed when James arrived.

"What is it, Nicole?" He asked. He was short and fat too. What's up with fat officers?! Like who the fuck are they gonna catch?

"Parker has vistors." She stated as she nodded towards us.

"This way." He said as Nicole buzzed the door open and we stepped inside. We walked down a long hallway and took a few turns before we reached a big grey room with about 30 round tables inside. I'm guessing this is the visting room. No one was inside though.

"Wait here." He said and we all nodded as we sat at a near by table. Calum was shaking as Michael held him in his lap which got me a bit worried.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"Yeah he's fine. His anxiesty is acting up a bit...He doesn't like prisons." Michael answered.

"Oh shit, I forgot. Sorry mate, you can wait outside if ya want?" I said. It seems like he was gonna nodded but changed his mind. I guessing it was because the prisoners were outside too.