1 year~Chapter 14~

Hello <3

Dedication to _MaydayMuke_ because in her stories she always says 'ily' and that always makes my day and little bit better and gives me support to keep trying. Plus, she's perfection so :p

Anyway...

Back to the story x

Ashton P.O.V

Luke was in ICU along with Calum. Although, Calum was in a different room. I sat down just staring at my beautiful baby and listened to his heart beat. Michael stayed with Calum which I understood completely. I waited and waited for Luke to wake up which the doctor said would be a sure thing.

He was going make it.

I fell into and deep slumber as I waited for him to open his eyes...

----

Luke's P.O.V (Yayyy :D)

I opened my eyes and bit to see where I was exactly. The light was dim, which I was grateful for, so I opened them with ease. As soon as they were open, they fell on a blond..small boy. Ashton. I smiled at him, sleeping so calmly. It warmed my heart to see him at peace.

"Ash?"

Nothing.

"Ashy?"

Nope.

"Ash!" I yelled making him fall out his seat as I laughed my ass off. He looked mad but when he saw me lauging, he just smiled.

"Baby!" he yelled and jumped on me, smiling and hugging me as I did it back.

"I missed you so much! Don't ever leave again! Ever!" He ranted on & on but I just smiled...I got my baby back.

"How's Cal and Mikey?" I asked.

"Fine! Just fine!"

"Great!"

He pulled away and just smiled, making me smile along with him. He was just too perfect. Then, the doctor walked in.

"Hello, Luke!"

"Hiya Doc." I said. I was seriously too happy, right now.

"Well, I've got good news for you Luke! You can go home in a week!" He said. I smiled a bit.

"And Ashton.." He started and his face dropped, making mine drop as well. "Do to the rape and abused, we did some testing and.." He said as he took off his glasses.

"We think you might..."

"Spill it." Ashton said.

"You might have heart failure."

"What?!" I screamed.

"Son, Calm down-"

"No! Your telling me that Ashton is going to die?! Fuck you!" I said but Ashton grabbed my hand, putting me at ease.

"What. happened?" I asked, calming down.

"Well, Ashton has been through a lot and his heart just couldn't take it. I'm-I'm sorry." he said.

"How long do I have?" Ashton asked. I grabbed his hand tighter at his words, crying.

"Well, in your case, it's not as bad so-"

"How. long?" He asked again.

"1 year."

1 year

1 year

1 year

1 year

1 year left with my baby.

1 year.

-------------

Soooooooooooooo,...idek.

But Ashton has one year left :( Awe, shit I hate myself.

But anywho, The Epilogue is next x

I hope you enjoyed the story <3

Vote?

Comment?

Bye

~Toticakes xxx