Just Breathe~Chapter 9~

Okay so hello my lovelies, the writer of this book has gone away for a little while and I'm here to just write three chapters within the 1-2 weeks she is away. This is @Intoxicated_Clifford here whoop okay so let's get started, my writing is pretty bad but you know the writer wanted me to writer this book :)

~Luke's P.O.V~

"Here." Ashton breathed out, looking horrified and scared for Michael's reaction. I wouldn't blame him when someone had done such cruel things to the person he loves most.

"What?!" Michael and I both almost shouted before being shushed by Ashton. Michael waited patiently for Ashton to tell him were to go to find his baby.

"Calum. He's here." Ashton repeated. Michael shot up and headed towards the door quickly with a very determined look and his face.

"Michael, where are you going?" Ashton hissed.

Michael stopped and spun on his heals. "To find my baby." The boy seethed before leaving.

"Luke, I'm s-so scared. I don't k-know what to do. I don't know where Calum is" Tears sprung in the shorter boys eyes as I pulled him close, kissing his forehead before pulling away.

"Baby it's gonna to be okay, I promise I'll protect you" I kissed Ashton's forehead once more before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door.

"Michael, where are you?" I whispered as I lead Ashton down a dark hall way as he practically  was clinging to me, small sobs left his lips.

"I'm trying to find him, now hurry up." Michael called from a room, the sound came from a few meters ahead, walking up to a door, opening it I was revealed to Michael looking through everything.

"Michael, we can't just go looking through random rooms! What if Kevin or John are in one of them, huh? What are we going to do then?" I challenged Michael.

"I don't fucking care, Luke! I'm just going to beat their sorry asses anyway so why not find them first? These people disgust me, fucking hell they are lucky if I don't kill them after what they have done to Ashton and Calum!" Michael whisper yelled, shoving Luke a little to the side so he could leave.

"Michael wait!" I yelled running down the hall way, Ashton and I both catching up to the seething boy.

"Hurry up then, we need to find him. We have to."

~Michael P.O.V~

I continued to search and search for Calum. Worry bottled up inside me along with angry. The fact that the hurt him, hurt me more than your ever know.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard small cries from a door at the end of the hall.

Flinging the door open, I was brought to a very fragile boy rocking in the corner, quite sobs leaving his mouth as he rocked back and forth on a small dirty bed in the room.

"Calum." I yelled running over to the tan boy.

"NO STOP, DONT TOUCH ME PLEASE, DONT, PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT! PLEASE GOD, NO MORE!" Calum yelled as he bawled his eyes out. He was shaky harder than I have ever seen him before. He was having an anxitey attack. A bad one.

"Cal, calm down its Micheal. It's me, baby." I grabbed the boy in my arms gentle.

"Mikey th-they" he broke out into uncontrolable able sobs as I held him close.

"I'm s-sorry baby." I said as I began to cry, along with Luke and Ashton. 

We all held eachother. Nothing could be heard but our cries.

"Shhh, Cal. Just breathe, babe." I said.

"H-he's s-shaky." Ashton said.

"I know. We need to get him out of here...Or he won't make it."

~Kevin's P.o.v~

"Time for the second round. You get Ashton & I'll get Calum." I said. I couldn't wait to bang into Calum again. His screams for help were priceless.

"Are the other two watching?" John snickered, and I nodded with an smirk.

"Bring Ashton in here and Then we'll get the other two." I yelled as I approached the door, that Calum was kept in.

As I opened the door, I heard John scream..

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!"

As I heard him, I quickly opened up the door. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I yelled as I glanced at Calum being craddled in Michael arms.

I was pissed.

They can't win.

They won't win.

Fuck this...After I'm finished with them, they won't be breathing.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hello wow I hope that's up to your standards.

Vote

Share

Comments

Tayla xx