Nothing to live for~Chapter 7~

So I'm in school at the moment and I'm just screaming to update because I know you all are freaking out with sadness because of Calum's death but don't worry, things might turn out fine in the end. Idk yet tho hehe

Anywayy...

Back to the story :)

Luke's P.O.V

"He's dead."

My eyes popped open at the news. It couldn't be true. He wasn't dead.

Calum is alive. He is.

I looked at Michael seeing his face...

Sad.

Cold.

Pale.

Hurt.

"Michael don't you listen to him! Calum's safe and he's alive!" I yelled. Calum had to be alive. He had to.

Michael kept his head towards the floor. He didn't say anything nor look up. I knew he was deeply hurt by John's....lies.

"Hey, am I the only one who notice Ashton stopped screaming?" John spook up and he was right. It was silent.

"I'll go check on him." He said and soon walked out of sight. As soon as the door closed I turned to Mikey.

"Mikey look at me." I said.

He didn't move.

"Mikey!" I said louder.

Nothing.

"GOT DAMNIT MICHAEL! CALUM NOT DEAD!!" I screamed.

He finally looked up. His eyes were blood shot as tears stained his face.

"I know Lukey. I know. But until he's in my arms...There's nothing to live for."

"Michael just stop it o-"

"IT'S FUCKING TRUE! CALUM IS MY LIFE AND WITHOUT HIM I DON'T HAVE ONE!"

"What are you saying?" I was terrified.

"If John doesn't finish me...I'll do it myself."

"MICHAEL!"

"No luke! I'm sorry but I can't...not without Cal."

"MICHAEL LISTEN TO ME! HE. IS. ALIVE!"

"I sure hope so Luke...because if not. I'm done."

I didn't have anything else to say. It hurt so much. I already lost my best friend and now I'm gonna lose the other.

After that, John walked back in with Kevin and an asleep Ashton in his arms. He laid Ashton down on a near by bed. He had brusies all over his body. Naked.

"We will be back. We have something to do." John said as he picked up Kevin smriking. Ew ew fuck ew.

As they left, I just prayed that Calum was alive and that Ashton would be okay.

Please god...Give us something to live for.

But as I looked at Ashton, I saw that John and Kevin...

Forgot to tie him up.

-----
Okay yes I know, It's short as hell and I'm sowwyy :( but the next chapter we be better. I promise xx

Love you guys so much xx

Vote?

Comment??

Please?

byeee

~Toticakes xxx :)