Your gonna watch~Chapter 4~

DEDICATION TO Lashtonisamazing because she's gonna poo on Kevin and John omfg xD Made my day <3

Anyywaayyyy...

Back to the story :)

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark place. The only light I could see was the light that the moon gave by the window I was near. It shined on me and someone else that started to stir in his sleep.

Michael.

"Mikey?" I whispered. He just groaned a bit.

"Mikey?!" I said a bit loader, making his head pop up.

"Who-what now?" He said. I chuckled a bit.

"Wake up Mike. We need to get out of here." I said trying to wiggle from the chair I was tied to but was to weak to get out of something so tight. Michael tried too and even with his strength, he couldn't cut lose.

Great.

"How the fuck did this happen?" I asked.

"It was apart of-"

"Our Plan." I heard a deep vocie say. I looked to my left and saw the very last person I wanted to see.

John fucking Irwin.

"Where's Ashton?!" I asked. I was so pissed. This was his son! How could he do this?

"Don't worry...You'll see him very soon." Right after he said that, I heard footsteps coming towards us as they became loader and loader.

"Or maybe right now." John smirked. Bitch.

Soon, Kevin walked in carry a small. blond. beautiful boy in his arms.......Ashton.

He sat Ashton down In the chair infront of me and tied him to it. Ashton was fast asleep but was woken up when Kevin slapped him on the back of his head.

"Wakey Wakey!" He yelled. Ashton soon opened eyes eyes and his mouth fell open when the first thing he saw was me.

"Luke?" He then turned his head to Michael. "Mikey?"

We both smiled saddly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, tearing up.

"To find you." I smiled. He started to cry but still smiled.

"I wanna go home." He cried.

God, It hurt so much to see him like this. So hurt. So broken.

"I know baby." I said about to cry myself but needed to stay strong. For Ashton.

"Ash, Did they hurt you?" Michael asked.

"No."

"Not yet." Kevin spoke up, smirking. God that smirk made me gag.

Kevin then walked over to Ashton, putting a knife to his neck.

"DON' YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!" I yelled.

"Haha, Your so brave for Ashy aren't you?" He laughed.

John stepped closer to me and bent down to my level.

"Ya see, Luke. You, Michael, Calum and Ashton...ruined both our lives. We may not have Calum at the moment, but his time is coming too." That made Michael pissed beyond point. I could basically feel it.

"And your gonna pay....And you know how your gonna pay?"

I waited for him to speak.

"Ashton will be beaten. Badly." He smirked. I was so....my god, I can't even explain my anger.

"We are gonna beat you too, don't worry." Kevin smirked, rubbing Ashton's shoudler blades, still holding the knife to his neck.

"You wanna know what else, Luke?" John said. I looked at him with nothing and I mean NOTHING but hate in my eyes.

"Ashton will be raped. Reaptedly."

Ashton's cries grew louder after that...All I wanted to do was hold my baby. Forever.

"Oh but babe, Tell them the best part of all." Kevin said.

"Your gonna watch."

-------

Yeah, I'm 100% sure, I hate them now but ooohhh welll :p

Vote vote vote xx

Comment!! <3

Byeeee

~Toticakes xxx

P.S Even tho I hate John...I LOVE ME SOME IAN <3333 Hehehe