Here~Chapter 8~

Okay so...Idek, Im gonna just write now.

Anywayy...

Back to the story :p

Luke's P.O.V

Kevin and John forgot to tie Ashton up. He could get us out of here. But could he do it, with the pain he is in?

"Ash! Ashton!" I yelled. His eyes opened wide and he began to back

up against a wall and put his kness to his chest.

"PLEASE PLEASE GOD NO MORE PLEASE!" He screamed. I saw Michael begin to cry as well as myself. It hurt so much to know that he was that terrified.

"Ash, It's okay. It's me and Luke." Michael said giving him a small smile once he lefted his head. His eyes went wide again but with more happiness than sorrow which brought me great joy.

"oh god." He got up, whincing a bit and ran to me and untied me. As soon as I was free, I took Ashton in my arms as he cried his hardest. I kissed his face and fourhead reaptedly as he hugged me tighter. I just didn't wanna let him go.

"I-I'm s-so sor-ry. I-I -

sh-shouldve fought h-harder." he cried.

"Now hush up, don't you say that. Just be quite baby." I eased him.

"Sorry, to interupt but I need a hand here." I heard Michael say as Ashton giggled a bit. I loved that.

I sadly let go of Ashton and quickly untied Michael. He jumped up and gave me and bear hug but when he went to a shaking Ashton, he hugged him lightly. I assumed that the fact that Ash was shaking reminded him of Calum.

"Mikey?" Ashton said.

"Yeah, Ash?"

"Calum isn't d-dead."

After that, Michael pulled back and looked at Ashton.

"What?" Michael asked.

"He isn't dead."

"How do you know this, babe?" I spoke up.

"I heard them talking. Calum is alive. But from what I heard, he won't be for long. They've been hurting him...like they've hurt me."

Michael's face went red as tears streamed down his face and he balled his hands into a fist.

They raped and beat Calum as well.

"We gotta find him." I said.

"Hell yeah we do..but where on earth could they be keeping him?" Michael stated and I nodded before Ashton spoke up...

"Here."

"What?" Me and Michael said.

"Calum's here."

-----
Yeah so im excited. you??

love you babes xx

vote?

comment?

byeee x

~Toticakes xx