Good Behavior~Chapter 2~

OMG SO THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE CRAZY LIKE OMG I CANT BELIEVE MY OWN STORY!

DEDICATION TO Lashtonisamazing because he username is soooo true and she was freaking out because she didn't know where Ashton was in 'Save me' and I found it cute haha :)

Anyyywayyysss...

Back to the story :D

Ashton's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room. It was pitch black, I couldn't see a thing, I think I had on a blindfold. But my thoughts were proven wrong when I saw light coming from a near by door.

I remembered breaking glass in the kitchen. I remember someone grabbing me from behide and dragging me out of Luke and I's apartment but that's it. I didn't know who did it or where I was. But one thing was for sure...

I was scared shitless.

Just then, A door opened and a large figure walked inside. The light burned my eyes so I looked down and when I did, I saw I was tied to a chair.

"Hello Ashton." He said.

I thought I would die from fear when I realised who it was...

"Dad?"

---

Luke's P.O.V

After I dropped Calum off and Michael got finished eating his face off, I speeded to Gale's house, none stop. Don't ask me how nor why but I called in a few favors to see if I could get his address.

We pulled inside the driveway and I hopped out with Michael right on my heels. I banged on the door in anger, waiting for that son of a bitch to open it and soon...he did.

"What the fuck a-" He didn't have time to finish before, Michael tackled him to the floor and started beating the shit out of him. I let him do it while I search the house.

Bathroom? No.

Kitchen? No.

Basemeant? No.

Bedrooms? No.

Where the fuck is he? I ran back to livingroom where Michael was still beating the life out of Gale.

"Mikey stop! We need him!" I yelled. He stopped and looked at me.

"He's not here."

"Shit." I heard him mumble but kicked Gale again before dragging a bloody Gale to the couch and lifting him into it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DICKHEADS DOING HERE?!?!"

"Lower your fucking tone for one." I said which he quickly did, putting his head down.

"Now...Where is Ashton?" I said. He looked up at me.

"Are you serious? I haven't seen that twat in about a year! How would I know?" He yelled. I slapped him across the face for calling Ashton such lies.

"Because ya shit, Someone took him and your the only fuck that would have the balls!"

"Oh really? Who told ya that lie?!"

"Kevin." Michael said. Gale fell silent.

"H-he what?"

"He told Michael, Cal and I that you had Ashton." I said.

"What?! No! I swear I don't! Why would he say that?!" He yelled.

"Shit, you tell me. He just told Luke to tell the guard something good about him an-"

"WAIT WHAT?!! YOU DID WHAT?!" I yelled in fear. What the hell.

"I told the guard a lie...That Kevin was too good for jail." I said.

"No. no no no no no no." He keep saying no for a while.

"No what?" Michael asked.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE, DO YOU?!"

"What?" I asked. I was so lost right now.

"KEVIN IS NOT JUST IN JAIL, HE'S IN THE MENTAL DEPARTMENT! MY DAD TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING PHYCOPATH DUDE!" He yelled.

"What be he-"

"LIED!" Gale finished.

"HE'S FUCKING CRAZY AND ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS HURT YOU, MICHAEL, CALUM AND KILL ASHTON!!"

Fuck.

"Dude chill, He's locked up." Michael said.

"NOT ANYMORE DUMBASS!" He shouted.

"How? He has another year?" I said.

"WELL BECAUSE OF YOUR 'GOOD WORD' HE'S GETTING OUT...TODAY!"

"HOW?!" Michael shouted.

"GOOD BEHAVIOR!"

------

HOLY SHITS! KEVIN LIED! WTF LIKE OMG LIKE UGH!!!

But Badass Luke and Michael are you so omfg I can't breathe...

Love uuuuuu xxx

Vote vote xxx

Byeeee :)

~Toticakes xx