introduction

hey everyone, and welcome to my queen / bohemian rhapsody and rocketman cast imagines / one shots book !

i have never written imagines before but i've always wanted to give them a go because it seems so fun.

i will be writing about all the members of queen and borhap cast x reader, so you can imagine yourself in the story, or an oc, it's up to you!

disclaimer: of course, all of the original characters and events in these stories are purely fictional and are just for entertainment purposes. no disrespect is meant whatsoever to the real people, their partners, or friends by this.

(queen : freddie mercury, brian may, john deacon and roger taylor)
(borhap cast : rami malek, gwilym lee, joe mazzello, ben hardy )
( rocketman cast : taron egerton, richard madden, jamie bell, charlie rowe )

pretty self-explanatory but i will use y/n when one of the boys addresses the reader, which stands for 'your name' so literally just insert your own name or your original character's!

i'll also include a key underneath each chapter with other abbreviations!

so, with that said, i hope you enjoy reading these imagines, please feel free to comment requests underneath any chapter, or message me privately if you want to!!