Wild Hunt

Their Beys fly off the launchers, arcing into the stadium and spinning at tremendous speeds. Already, both Bladers can feel the wind flying up from the stadium, sending their hair and clothing back and sending a rush of adrenaline through both of their bodies.

This is it. This is the battle they'd been waiting for.

"You aren't ready for this!" Trad shouts, suddenly grinning from the pure thrill of this fight. "You don't know what you're up against!"

Phi smirks at him, unable to keep his own mouth straight. This rush is incredible. This is going to be a powerful, intense, and wild battle.

The Beys collide, light flashing from both of them, causing the stadium to look like a lazer show at a concert. Joshua is still in the corner of the room, watching with a huge grin on his face as the lights reflect off his eyes.

"This is AMAZING!" Joshua shouts. "I don't know who to root for!"

Neither of the Bladers pay him any mind. As far as they're concerned, it's only them and their Beys, and nothing else around them even comes close to mattering.

"Let's go! Vortex!" Trad shouts.

"Is that what you call it now?" Phi grins. "Fascinating. PHOENIX!"

Both of them shout commands at their Beys, causing them to collide in more fiery bursts of light and wind. By this point, Trad had started to laugh, the sheer adrenaline and energy in the air causing him to feel joy beyond measure. This is intense, and it's exactly what he wanted when he decided to fight against Phi.

This is what they both expected from each other, after all. They know the extent of each other's power, and there's nothing else that can stop them now.

Vortex collides with Phoenix in such a powerful collision that the outer ring flies off. Trad lets out a loud, maniacal laugh and throws his hand to the side.

"Get him! Get him now!" He orders.

Vortex flies through the stadium, colliding with Phoenix's outer ring and sending it flying into the air.

"Not so fast," Phi grins. "PHOENIX!"

There it is. There's the bit beast.

Exactly what Trad was waiting for.

"VORTEX!" Trad commands.

As the spirit of the Phoenix appears behind Phi, something appears behind Trad as well. Something that closely resembles a black hole, swirling and pulling with such a tremendous force that Phi struggles to hold his footing. The Vortex is so strong it's even pulling Trad back, somewhat, though it's easier for him to avoid its gravitational force.

"Say goodbye," Trad says with a smirk.

"What!?" Phi glances behind him, watching as Phoenix struggles to avoid getting sucked into the singularity. "This can't be happening..."

"Oh, but it is!" Trad's grin is that of a supervillain. "HURRY UP AND DIE!"

With a pull so strong it sends Phi stumbling forward, Phoenix is pulled into the vortex, resisting and flapping its wings as much as it can, letting out a loud cry of anguish as it finds its resistance to be futile. Phi watches with wide, horrified eyes as the black hole begins to close. If not for Phoenix's power, it would be lost forever.

But then, the black hole doesn't close.

A burst of fire escapes from it, and soon enough the entire vortex had turned a blazing orange with the fire of Revive Phoenix. Trad watches the fire, the orange light giving his face a golden glow, coming from right above his head. It looks almost like a sun, a star, something that is quite the opposite of a black hole. Only then does it swirl shut and disappear.