4. Normal Chapter

I quietly sneak up behind Jake.
"Boo!" I whisper in his ear. He jumps and turns around. He realizes it's me and gets up, quickly, and throws his arms around me. I smile.
"Oh my God Y/N I missed you so much!" Jake says. I smile and hug him.
"I missed you too Mr. Inpatient!" I say. We both laugh.
"OH THAT'S WHO YOU WERE TEXTING AND BLUSHING!" Corey yells. I smile and look down.
"We should have known!" Colby says.
"Is there something I'm not getting here?" I ask as everyone but Jake and I laugh. I look over at Jake confused. He was blushing.

"Um no, they're just being stupid!" He says

"Um no, they're just being stupid!" He says. Still blushing. I sit down next to Jake and we all have a normal, well normal for us, conversation. Tori, Aaron's new girlfriend, kinda just sat there staring at my brother like she liked him.
"Kat, look at Tori!" I whisper.
"Hey, Tori! Stop goggling over my boyfriend and pay attention to your own!" Kat says and rolls her eyes.
"Um excuse me b****! I'm not goggling over him. He was talking and I was being respectful b****!" Tori says.
"Woah woah woah! Do not disrespect my sister in law like that, ok Tori dumb head!" I say. She just glares at me.
"Oh stop acting like a good sister. We all know you talk s*** about Kat too!" Tori says. I furrow my eyebrows and stand up. I walk over to Tori and get REALLY close to her face.
"Listen here, Tori, Kat is like my sister. I woukd never say anything baf about her but we know that you sit on Instagram and like pictures of my brother and picture of people hating on your OWN boyfriend!" I say. She stands up and grabs me by my shirt.
"That's a lie b****!" She says.
"Oh yeah? Give me one second to look at my Instagram and show everyone!" I say. I pull up the pictures and show Aaron. He frowns. I then show everyone else.
"IT WAS BY ACCIDENT!" She defends herself.
"But why didn't you unlike it I mean look at how thirsty you are for Sam in your comments!" I say. She hits me. I immediately grab her hair and throw her to the ground. Jake grabs me and pulls me away while Aaron goes and take Tori away. Jake sits me down.
"Calm down!" He says.
"NO! I'M NOT GONNA LET HER DO THIS TO AARON AND SAM AND KAT!" I say loudly. He looks me in the eyes.
"Please!" He says. I glare in Tori and Aaron's direction.
"SHE'S A H**!" I yell. Jake smiles.
"We know!" He says.
"STOP SMILING! THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!" I yell.
"You look so cute when you're mad!" He says. I blush.
"Shut up! I'm mad!" I say to him. He laughs. I put my arms on the table and put my head in them. Jake puts his hand on ny back.
"Ok, so Tori's gone. I'm sorry Y/N!" Aaron says. I look up at him.
"It's not your fault. It would have been fun to fight her!" I say. My phone dings. Tori had posted a fake picture showing off the "bruises" I gave her. I comment Jake pulled me away before I could even hit you 😔. I roll my eyes and look at Jake. I put my heaf on his shoulder. He smiles and puts his head on mine. I start blushing again.