~ Chapter 17 ~

I watch Colby as he gets into the Uber and heads to the airport. He was going to Australia right now. I really hope he stays safe and watches for the fires. I was packing to go to Kat's until they get back.
___
Me- I miss you already Colbs
Baby <3- I miss you more
___
I put my suitcase in my trunk and climb into my car. When I pull up to Kat's, I quickly walk in and we complain about our boys being gone.
"It's ok, we have Greyson though!" Kat smiles. I smile. She was recording.
"My little boy!" I smile.
"And my baby!" Kat says quietly.
"WHAT?" I say and she holds up a pregnancy test and a piece of paper. I squeal.
"Suprise Aunt Y/N!" Kat says.
"OH MY GOD!" I yell.
"ShhH!" Kat says.
"Wait, does Sam know?" I ask.
"Yeah, I told him before he left today!" Kat says.
"I'm an Aunt!" I say. Kat nods and I hug her.
"Are you excited?" She asks.
"Yes! In honor of us being pregnant, we must go to Shake Shake!" I say. Kat nods and we had to the business. When we arrive, we both order the same thing. After eating, we both get a text.
__
Bebe- Just landed, how's my baby and our baby?
Me- Just had lunch with Kat, how was the flight babe?
Bebe- Pretty boring. We all slept the whole time
Me- We are going shopping for more clothes because Grey is huge!
Bebe- Ok, I love you so much
Me- I love you too
__
"Sam is so sweet!" Kat smiles.
"Awee!" I smile at her as we head to the store. When we pull into the store I feel movement.
"What?" Kat asks.
"Grey is moving!" I smile. She puts her hand on my stomach and beams.
"I wish Colby could've expierenced that with you!" Kat says. I sigh.
"Me too! But I beat Sam and get to go to your first ultrasound!" I smile.
"Tomorrow is the first ultrasound! We gotta stop talking about it because I don't want anyone to hear that may be a fan!" Kat says. I nod as we walk through the store. We find a couple really cute outfits and end up buying them.
"These are so adorable!" I say.
"OH MY GOD! Kat and Y/N?" A girl waves at us.
"Hi!" I smile and hug her carefully, trying not to hurt baby Grey.
"How is your baby? Kat how are you?" The girl asks.
"He is doing amazing! How are you?" I ask.
"I'm doing great!" Kat smiles at the girl.
"I'm doing perfect! I can't believe I met you guys! Where are Sam and Colby?" She asks.
"They're in a disclosed location right now!" Kat replies.
"Can I get a picture with you guys!" The girl asks.
|
"BABY!" Colby calls. We had all moved into out house in Hawaii. I turn to him.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Sam wants to play hide and seek for a video. Are you in?" He asks.
"Yeah!" I smile. Sam tells us the rules and we go hide. I decide to hide behind the slide by the pool. I end up gettin found when Reggie and Kevin make noises.
"Hey baby sister!" Sam says. I look up and see a mask. I scream.
"What the f*** are you wearing?" I ask.
"Mask! Come on, let me help you out!" He says. I was nine months pregnant and had to be super careful. While walking around I feel a pain in my stomach.
"S***! Sam!" I say. He looks back at me as I clutch my stomach. We were in Colby and I's room. I hear a door open and Colby rushes to me.
"What's wrong?" Colby asks. Sam puts his camera down.
"I think I'm having contractions!" I say. 5 minutes later I felt the same pain. Sam had told everyone that we would do this again after I have the baby.
"Ok, come on! SOMEONE GET OUR HOSPITAL BAG!" Colby says. I feel a liquid running down my leg.
"Holy s***! Colbs, my water just broke!" I say. We get into the car and drive to the hospital. We get to the hospital and 2 hous later I am pushing out my baby.
|
It's been a week since I had Grey. He is the most amazing baby. He almost never cries. Colby had already posted about Greyson, the day we brought him home.

 Colby had already posted about Greyson, the day we brought him home