Ch.9 XPLR

I smile at Jake realizing we had an hour before 8 pm and I wasn't changed. I run to my apartment and change into this.

I run back to Jake's and smile at his outfit

I run back to Jake's and smile at his outfit. Jake then pulls out his camera.
"I'm stealing Sam and Colby's brand!" He says to the camera. I start laughing.
"You can't steal our brand b****!" Colby says walking in. I laugh harder.
"No way bro!" Sam says. I start laughing so hard.
"I- you- no!" I say laughing. Jake smiling at me.
"You have a cute smile Y/N!" He says. I start blushing and stop laughing.
"Ok stop being coupl-ly and let's go!" Colby says. We finally arrive at the abandoned building.
"Wait, what's the backstory?" I ask.
"So this is the Wonderland Murders House. This dude took a pipe and murdered 4 drug dealers. They are really mad ghosts and the will push and pull you. The site says don't get too close to the TV!" Sam says. I shudder. We get inside and I look around. There was dark brown dry puddles on the floor. Dry Blood, I think. I look up at Jake.
"I don't like this!" I whisper. Jake hugs me. We go into another room. It was the living room. I wasn't paying much attention and tripped over the TV cord.
"S***!" I say. Jake looks at me and walks over. He helps me up and we continue exploring.
"So why are we- Jake? Did you just push me?" I ask feeling a slight push. I look back and don't see anyone.
"No, bro where is Y/N?" I hear from a far away room. I start to cry feeling tugs.
"Jake?! Sam?! Colby?!" I ask yelling.
"Y/N!" Jake yells picking me up from the floor. I wrap my arms around him.
"Jake something was pulling on me and pushing me. I thought it was you or one of the others but you weren't behind me!" I say sobbing. Jake sighs.
"We should g- Sam was that you that just touched me?" Jake asks. Sam grunts a no.
"Can we leave? Please!" I say. Jake nods and we get out. When we get back I sit on Jake's couch and pull my phone out.
"Y/N, do you want In-N-Out?" Jake asks. I shrug.
"Sis, are you ok?" Sam asks. I shrug again.
"Ok well, we will go get the food. Jake stay here with Y/N!" Colby says walking out of the apartment with Sam. Jake comes and sits next to me. He puts his arm around me and turns on the TV. He puts Shrek on, typical Jake.
"Jake?" I ask. He looks at me.
"Yes, love?" He replies.
"I'm not hungry. I'm really tired!" I say. Jake smiles.
"Just fall asleep babe!" He says. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.
*Jake's P.O.V.*
After Y/N fell asleep Sam and Colby walk in and hands me Y/N and I's food. I grab out my food and eat quietly. After I finish, I pick Y/N up and put her on my bed. I smile at her and go out into the living room to sleep. I feel a light tap on my shoulder an wake up. It was Y/N.
"Do you want lay in your bed?" She asks. I nod and slowly stand up, following her into my room. We lay down and cuddle. We soon fall asleep. I wake up to Y/N moving around. I look at her and smile.
"Good morning cutie!" I say quietly. I hear her giggle.
"Morning Jake!" She says rolling to face me. She puts her hand in mine and plays with my hand.
"Feeling better?" I ask. She nods.
"Much. Sorry I fell asleep on you last night!" She says. I smile at her.
"You had a rough day. You needed it babe!" I say.

Shoutout to Sprousehart4LIFE for inspiring me to publish this 💖