Ch. 10 Birthday

*Y/N's P. O. V. The next day😄*
I wake up and look over to where Jake had been laying. He wasn't there. I got up and pulled on one of Jake's hoodies. I was so big on me that it looked like I was wearing no pants.

I walk out of the bedroom and look for Jake

I walk out of the bedroom and look for Jake. I yawn. Jake was sitting on the couch watching TV. I walked over to him and sat down.
"Happy 21 birthday babes!" Jake says. I smile.
"Thanks, love!" I say. Jake hugs me.
"So, we are gonna get ready and I'm taking you out for breakfast!" He says. I smile and quickly go change.

I walk out and Jake grabs my hand

"Calm down!" I say. He smiles and takes me to a fancy breakfast place. By that time it was 12. I smile as we walk out.
"Now lets go to another disclosed location!" Jake says. I stare at him.
"Are you going to kill me?" I ask. Jake laughs.
"No baby!" He says. We drive for a little while and stop at Mc. Donald's.
""Babe, we just ate!" I say.
"I'm just parking here so we don't get caught! Thank god you wore black!" He says.
"Babe, I'm wearing heels, I can't run!" I say.
"Well, oh, um, let's go skating! Come on!" He says. I stand out from the car and Jake drags me across the street.
"Jakeee! Stoopp!" I say. He laughs. We get to the skating place and put on our skates. We put everything in a locker and Jake grabs my hand.
"Ready?" Jake asks.
"Jake it's been so long since I've been skating! I'm gonna fall!" I say. Jake laughs.
"I'll help you, baby!" He says.
"Ok!" I say and stand up. Jake leads me to the circle we skate around. My leg flies out from me and I fall. Jake laughs at me and helps me up. I look at him.
"Are you ok?" He asks. I nod my head.
"No!" I say. We both start laughing. Jake helps me up.
"Woah, that was quite a fall! Are you ok?" A boy asks.
"Um, yeah!" I say.
"So can I like get your number?" He asks. Jake glares at him ad I push Jake away.
"Sorry, kid but see that cutie right there? He is my boyfriend and you look a little young!" I say.
"Oh, yeah, well I'm 16!" He says.
"I'm 21 so this won't work. Nice to meet you though!" I say and skate back to Jake.
"So what happened?" He asks.
"He was 16 and I told him no!" I say. Jake smiles. 
"Good! Let's go home!" Jake says.
"Okay!" I say. We drive back to our aparment building. We walk up to Jake's and he unlocks the door.
"Wait, Y/N! Can I tell you something?" He asks. I nod.
"Duh!" I repply.
"Happy birthday baby! I love you so much!" Jake says.
"I love you too Jakey!" I say. Jake opens the door.
"Happy Birthday!" I hear a bunch of people say.
"Oh my God!" I smile.
"Everyone try to be quiet! I don't want to be evicted today!" Jake laughs.
"Jake, did you do this?" I ask.
"Yes!" He replies. I wrap my arms around him.
"Thank you Jakey!" I say.
"Your welcome baby! Happy 21st birthday! You can finally drink!" He says.
"Happy birthday sis!" Sam says.
"Happy birthday Y/N/N!" Colby smiles.
"Thanks guys!" I smile. I was walking around and Jake wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek.
"I love you. Happy birthday!" Jake whispers.
"I love you too Jakey!" I say. I turn around and out my head on Jake's chest and he kisses my head.
"Are you ok baby?" Jake asks.
"Yeah, I'm just geting a bit tired!" I say. Jake goes and unplugs the music.
"Ok, everyone out! Birthday girl is tired!" Jake announces. I smile at him as people start leaving.
"Bye bubs! Bye Colby. Love you guys!" I say.
"Bye sis. Love you too!" Sam says.
"Bye Y/N/N. Love you too!" Colby says. They leave and I shut the door.
"Did you just tell Colby you love him?" Jake asks. I give him a weird look.
"Yes. He's like my brother Jake!" I say.
"Well, I'm telling you the only people you can say I love you to is your family and me!" He says.
"Jake, are you drunk?" I ask.
"Yes!" He states. I laugh at him.
"Go to bed!" I say.
"Wait, come sleep next to me!" He says.
"Ok, Jake. I am just going to put some ccomfy shorts and a hoodie on!" I say. I leave Jake alone to change.

 I leave Jake alone to change

I walk back in Jake's room and see him waiting for me in just his pajama pants

I walk back in Jake's room and see him waiting for me in just his pajama pants. I climb in bed with and he wraps his arms around me. I put my head on his bare chest and smile.
"Goodnight beautiful! I love you!" Jake says.
"Goodnight babe. I love you too Jakey, but let's go to sleep because drunk Jake is annoying!" I say and giggle. I look over and see Jake was already asleep. I close my eyes and go to sleep.