Ch. 13 Marry Me

I smile as Tara and Jake kiss.
"I'm literally crying!" I say. Tara's mom hands her their baby. Tara's dress was so beautiful.
"Baby, don't cry! It's just Jake!" Colby says.
"Stop! They just got married omg!" I say. We head to the reception. Everybody was giving speeches and it was my turn.
"Y/N Golbach!" Jake's mom says. I walk up on the stage.
"I have definitely had my ups and downs with this couple. I didn't like Tara from the start because of the circumstances of their relationship, but I warmed up to her. I remeber hearing she was pregnant the day after I broke up with Jake and being pissed because I wasn't ready for that. Tara was really mean to me in the begging but I love her so much! I would never be as happy as I am without Jake! Jake thank you for giving me all the happiness I have and making me cry! I love you guys! Now it is Colby Brock's turn!" I say. I walk off and Colby hugs me. He goes up on stage.
"I never thought I would be at Jake Webber's wedding to Tara. I was so mad when they had gotten together because he had hurt Y/N and Jake did something that made me mad but I could never not love my baby bubba! These two are such an amazing couple and the best parents! I love you guys and I don't want to steal the thunder on your wedding day but I need to do this right now! Y/N M/N Golbach, I've known you since we were 13 and 14. I love you more than anything in this world and ever since I met you I wanted to be able to call you my girlfriend. I told you that I want to have kids with you and I want to marry you before. I want to be your husband, I want to buy a house with you, I want to raise a family with you, I want to go everywhere with you, I want to do everything with you baby. Y/N, will you marry me?" Colby asks. I was crying, I had been since he started.
"Yes!" I say. I run to the stage. Colby wraps his arms around me and puts a ring on my finger.

 Colby wraps his arms around me and puts a ring on my finger

"Y/N Brock!" Colby says. I smile. We walk off stage and I sit next to Tara.
"Should I tell him now?" I ask her.
"You have to! You guys can't get married without him knowing baby!" She says.
"I'm scared Tara!" I say.
"Just tell him. Go up on stage and tell everybody!" She says.
"But Sam-" She cuts me off.
"I NEED TO LET Y/N TALK AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!" She yells.
"Tara no!" I say. She pushes me on the stage.
"Just do it girl it's ok! She says and grabs my hand.
"Since I am getting married I just thought I needed to tell my fiancee something. Don't freak out Sam. Colby I know you said you were ready to start a family but we already did!" I say. Colby looks at me and starts crying. I step off stage and walk to him.
"By the way, everything done by Colby and Y/N is in now way trying to take the spotlight from me and Jake. We already approved of all of this so yeah. Thank you!" Tara says. Colby wraps his arms around me.
"Y/N, when did you find out?" Colby asks.
"Last week!" I say and pull a pregnancy test out of my bag.

"Y/N! I am so happy!" He says. I hug him. Sam had been recording us when Colby asked me to marry him and when I told him I was Pregnant.
"Can I post it?" Sam asks.
"Let us post first! Don't post the pregancy part yet" I say and post quickly.

Y/N Brock! It's official guys! Me and Colby are getting married. Go to Sam's page and watch the video from today. We are NOT trying to steal the spotlight from Jake and Tara's wedding. The approved of everything before-hand. <3
Colby smiles at me.
"My fiancee, my baby-momma, my whole world!" Colby says.
"Awe! Baby! I love you so much!" I smile.
"I cannot believe that after 9 months of dating and years of knowing eachother we are getting and having a baby!" Colby smiles.
"I can't either Colby!" I say