Ch. 15 The Prank

"Hey guys! It's just me as you can tell! As you guys know, I am pregnant. Me and Jake are going to prank Colby and Tara that the baby is Jake's. There is no way that it is Jake's because I got pregnant 2 weeks before Tara and Jake got married but this is going to be a fun prank!" I say. Jake pops into frame. Jake and I walk back inside his house.
"COLBY TARA COME HERE!" Jake yells. Tara comes out of the baby's room and Colby walks out of the bathroom.
"What's up?" Tara asks.
"Can you guys sit down?" I ask. They nod and sit.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Colby asks.
"Well about two and a half weeks before Jake and Tara's wedding, me and Jake got super drunk and he, well, he got me pregnant. Colby, the baby isn't yours. I'm so sorry!" I say.
"When were you guys out together?" Colby asks.
"You were making a video with Sam and Tara was in Hawaii!" Jake says. A tear rolls down my cheek seeing how hurt Colby and Tara were.
"WHAT THE F*** Y/N!" Tara yells.
"Baby! Calm down! It's my fault too!" Jake says.
"DON'T BABY ME! YOU CHEATED ON ME AND Y/N WHAT ABOUT COLBY AND ME! I THOUGH WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!" She yells. More tears roll down my cheeks.
"F*** you Y/N! I thought you were better than this!" Colby says,tears running down his face as he was standng up and starting to walk out. Jake looks at me who was now sobbing.
"Guys! Stop! It was a prank! Me and Y/N never had sex or went out and got drunk together!" Jake says. I grab the camera, still crying.
"OMG! I am so sorry Jake and Y/N I love you guys so much!" Tara says.
"Baby! I'm sorry! Please stop crying!" Colby says wrapping his arms around me
"I would never do that to Tara, or most importantly you, Colby!" I say. He kisses my head.
"I'm sorry Y/N, COLBY MOVE SO I CAN HUG MY WIFE!" Tara yells. I laugh as Colby moves away. I wrap my arm around Tara.
"I'm sorry too. You know I would never do what Jake did to me to you. I know you thought it was revenge but you are my best friend!" I say. Tara nods. She let's go and hugs Jake. I wrap my arms around Colby again. We all sit on the couch.
"I love you!" Colby says.
"I love you too babe!" I say.
"Ok, start recording!" Jake says. I glare.
"Do NOT rush a pregnant woman!" Tara warns.
"Ok guys, so as you saw, that prank worked but it kinda sucked!" I say, giggling and I sniffle.
"I really didn't know it was a prank! I feel really bad for saying the things I did!" Colby says. I smile at him.
"I LOVE YOU!" I say squishing is face and kissing him.
"I love you too!" Colby says.
"Anyways, hope you guys had fun watching this video and have an amazing day," I say.
"BYE!" We all say together. I turn off the camera and look at Colby.
"I love you baby!" He says.
"I was just about to say that!" I say. We both laugh.
"I can't believe you are already 3 months babe!" Colby says.
"I know babes! I'm so excited! Next month we will found out the gender of our baby!" I smile. Colby kisses me.
"Baby, I can't believe we are starting a family and getting married! We need to talk about names!" Colby says.
"I was thinking Greyson Ace Brock for a boy and Gabriella Anne Brock for a girl!" I smile. Colby nods.
"You are so smart! I love those names!" He says. I kiss him.
"Hey, guys, I wanna, chill with Tara, can you leave?" Jake asks. We nod and say our goodbyes. We go to our house and talk about the baby.
"Y/N! We are gonna have a baby!" Colby smiles at me. I kiss him.
"I know baby!" I say.
"5-6 more months!" Colby says. I smile again.
"In 2 months we'll be getting married!" I say. Colby's eyes light up.
"I'm so excited I get to call you my wife!" Colby says. I smile at him and kiss him.