Ch. 5 Exploring

Colby pulls out his camera and puts in on the car. Aaron and Corey had left leaving me, Sam, Colby, Kat, Elton, and Jake. We were going to explore Griffith Park in the daylight. I look over at Jake as we start.
"WHAT'S UP GUYS IT'S SAM AND COLBY!" Colby yells. I jump and look at him.
"Shut up loud mouth!" I say.
"Fight me!" He replies.
"Guys stop. This is going to be our first video back and as you can see I have me, Colby, Kat, Elton, Jake, and Y/N here. We are going to explore Griffith Park during the day so here we go!" Sam says. I smile and throw a peace sign up when Sam says my name. Kat and I walk behind Sam, Colby, and Elton and Jake walks next to me.
"What if I lay on a table and let a tree crush me?" I ask. Jake gives me a look.
"Nope!" He says bluntly. I laugh and he looks over at me.
"Oh before you get on here and call Y/N names because of Tori, Y/N didn't even get to hit her before Jake pulled Y/N away and Aaron pulled Tori away to break up with her. Tori hit Y/N so she pulled Tori by her hair to the ground. Nothing more!" Colby says.
"I will address that on Instagram and Twitter later Colby!" I say. Jake frowns. I smile at him and he smiles again. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up. I scream.
"Y/N shhh!" Elton says.
"Jake put me down!" I say.
"No!" He says cheekily.
"Jake Andrew Webber! Put me down!" I say. He smiles.
"Y/N M/N Golbach, no!" He says.
"I'll kill you!" I say. Everyone had stopped walking to record us.
"Kill me then!" He says.
"I can't kill you if I'm stuck in your arms in the air!" I say. Jake puts me down and I smile. I hug him.
"Wait, what?" He says.
"Die from my cuteness!" I say. He laughs.
"Come on! Let's go cuteness!" He says. I smile. Jake looks at me and we all start to go on the hike.
"Hold up! Wait! I wasn't ready for this!" I say. Jake laughs.
"Want me to carry you?" Jake asks.
"No!" I say. I start walking and Jake walks next to me.
"So, yeet!" Kat says. We all laugh.
"Babe what?" Sam says. I laugh again.
"It was quiet!" She says. I laugh.
"Oh come on Jake's here! We all know Jake's NEVER quiet!" I say. He looks over at me.
"HEY!" He says.
"Seeeee!" I say. Everyone laughs.
"You've got a point. I mean Presidential Suite Millinium Biltmore Hotel, Jake was acting like a preschooler!" Colby says. Jake pouts.
"All he talked about was butts, poop, and farts!" Sam replies. Jake rolls his eyes.
"Alright, where are we going?" I ask.
"We asked if it was ok and we are going to meet a tour guide by the tunnels and we're going to the Hollywood sign and checking it out and doing something!" Colby says. I give him a look.
"Stuff like ritual and Ouija board?" I ask. He smiles.
"No!" Sam lies. I laugh.
"LIESS!" Me and Kat yell. Jake laughs.
"GOD DANG IT GUYSS!" Elton yells. We all laugh.
"Yeet!" Jake says and grabs me by the waist. I squeal.
"Jake!" I say.
"I'm carrying you there!" Jake says. We finally get to the right cave and I see the guide.
"TAYLER BRYCE!" I yell and hug them. It was Tayler Holder and Bryce Hall. Bryce smiles and hugs me.
"Y/N! I missed you!" Bryce says. I smile. I look at Jake. He was glaring at Bryce. I walk back over to Jake. I put my hand in Jake's. I look at him and smile. Tayler smiles at us.
"Are you two finally dating. Yay Y/N confessed her feelings!" I go wide eyed and start blushing.
"Tayler I wish you didn't say that because we aren't dating!" I say through gritted teeth. Tayler's eyes widen.
"Oops!" He says. Jake looks over and me and picks me up again. He smiles and puts me down. He then grabs my hands.
"Y/N M/N Golbach, about a year and a half ago, you came to the Traphouse and met me. That was one of the greatest days in my life because before that I didn't belive in love at first sight. I saw your face and that's when I fell in love with everything about you. The cute little snorts when you're laughing and the little weird smiles you make. How competitive you are, and unlike most girls, you like video games. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend because I know I want to spend time with you as your boyfriend and get to hug and kiss you all I want!" Jake says. I smile and hug him.
"Yes!" I say quietly. He smiles. Sam looks at us.
"FINALLY!" He says. Our tour guide soon shows up and we say goodbye to Bryce and Tayler. We get up to the Hollywood sign and hear the history on it. Colby then puts his backpack down and pulls out an Ouija board.
"Nope!" I say and go to leave. Jake grabs my wrist.
"No. Stay. You don't have to do it just sit with me!" He says. I smile and nod an ok. I sit between his legs amd he wraps his arms aroind me to use the board.
"Can you cut the Jake asking me out and send it to me so I can make a video? I ask Colby. He nods and they start.
"Ouija, is there anyone there that wants to talk to us?" Sam asks. The Planchett moves to 'YES' and I look back at Jake. He smiles.
"It's ok Y/N!" He says. They continue the game until it spelles out my name. I get up from Jake's lap and go to leave.
"Go to goodbye!" Jake says.
"Do you want to hurt Y/N?" Elton asks. It moves to Yes.
"I SAID SAY GOODBYE!" Jake yells.
"Come on lets say goodbye. It's my sister!" Sam says.
"Did she do something to you?" Elton asks.
"SAY GOODBYE!" Me, Jake, and Sam yell. They say goodbye and Jake gets up and runs to me. He wraps his arms around me.
"It's gonna be ok!" He says as I start crying.
"It's not!" I say.
"Whoever it was, was just trying to mess with you!" Jake says. I cry more.