- Chapter 2 -

Jiyeon's pov

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around the room I was in. It was dark and cold. There was nothing except a desk, spray cans scattered on the floor and a chair that I was sitting on. I tried moving my hands, but they were tied up.

"I see your awake". I looked up and saw a man who was around his early 20s. He was wearing a white shirt with black ripped jeans. I had to admit, he looked pretty good looking. I tried opening up my mouth but soon realized there was tape around my mouth.

"Oh I forgot the boys put tape around your mouth, here let me take it off for you sweetheart". He came closer to you. Once he took it off, he backed away. "W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" was all I said. "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl".

I was shocked. I didn't know where I was. All I remember was seeing my parents dead body in their room and trying to dial 911 and then everything just went black. "Please tell me why I'm here". He looked at me then looked away. "Your father owed me money. He was supposed to give me 1 million dollars 2 years ago but decided to move thinking we weren't going to find him. We eventually found your family and just paid a friendly visit" he smirked when he said "friendly visit".

"You killed my parents! You call that a friendly visit?" I said with anger in my voice.

"Oh sweetheart". He gently grabbed my chin to make me look at him. "I wasn't the one who killed your pathetic parents, my men did it, they deserved to die anyways". He backed away a little before he spoke again. "Two of my men are going to come and untie you. Then they are going to show you to your room you'll be staying at". "M-my room" I whispered. I heard the door close and looked up. He was gone.

I then came back to reality and panicked. I got kidnapped. My parents are dead. I don't have my phone. I'm screwed! I tried moving as much as I can but that didn't help. After a few minutes, the door opened. I quickly stopped and looked up. I saw two good looking guys walking towards me. "Wow, she's actually pretty cute". "Hyung I swear if you try flirting with her, I'm going to jump off the balcony". I cleared my throat to get their attention again.

"Oh yeah, I'm Sehun and this is-", "I'm Kai". He said winking at me. I honestly felt like vomiting when he did that, but I just gave a straight face not reacting to what he just did to me. "Anyways, Baekhyun called us to untie you and to show you to your room". So Baekhyun is his name, I'll keep that in mind. Sehun untied the ropes around my wrist and Kai untied the ropes around my ankle. It felt amazing when they took it off, but my wrists and ankles were red.

"Follow us, and don't even try to run, many people have done that but failed". WAIT! So your telling me they kidnapped multiple people?! I was scared for my life. What if they killed those people they kidnapped? Am I going to die? Are they going to kill me? I soon realized that we were in front of a white door. Kai opened it and they let me walk in first.

I was amazed

I was amazed. I was thinking that I was going to be sleeping on a metal bed but I was completely wrong. "Baekhyun said that there are clothes for you in your closet. If there is anything you need, just call us. We'll call you when dinner is ready" Sehun said. "Thank you guys. I really appreciate it". They smiled at me and left. I walked around the room. It had its own bathroom and walk in closet. I sat on the bed.

I came back to reality and remembered that my parents aren't here anymore. My heart broke and I started crying. I felt broken. I felt alone. I didn't even get to spend time with them today. After crying a bit, I fell into a sleep.

Time skip: Dinner time

"She's really pretty". "Never knew Mr.Choi had a beautiful daughter". "Wait she's moving". "She's waking up!" I slowly started opening my eyes. Once my eyes were open, I saw 8 boys standing in front of my bed. "Damn, this is awkward now". "Umm... we just wanted to tell you dinner was ready". Soon they left and went out of the room. Why are all the boys fucking hot? Someone explain that to me! Please!

I decided to change my clothes since he ones I had on were dirty. I went inside the closet and found a cute outfit.

After changing, I came out of my room and went downstairs

After changing, I came out of my room and went downstairs. I was kinda lost but soon found my way. When I entered the kitchen, I saw 9 boys looking at me. "You can sit right here" said a Kai. I sat down and they continued looking at me until someone spoke up. "Anyways, what's your name?" I looked up and saw a boy who was smiling at me. "M-my name, I'm J-Jiyeon". "That's a beautiful name".
"Thank you". We started eating until someone asked me a question. "Tell us about yourself Jiyeon". "O-oh ok then, umm my name is Choi Jiyeon. I'm Korean, American and Thai. I know 2 languages and correctly learning 1 at the moment. I'm an only child and I like to dance". "You know, you guys should introduce yourself to her". I looked around and saw Baekhyun looking at the boys.

After they introduce themselves, we all started talking with each other. After a while, they all started going to their rooms. Soon enough it was only me and Baekhyun. There was a moment of awkward silence and then Baekhyun spoke. "Well, I hoped you enjoyed the dinner. Go back to your room and go to bed. And don't even try thinking about running away, I have body guards everywhere around the house" he said with a cold voice. Then he left. After he left I got up and went to my room.

When I got in my room I quickly changed into some shorts and a shirt. I sat down by the window and looked outside. "I miss you mom and dad". After I said that, a tear fell in my cheek.

Chanyeol's pov

I was walking back to my room since I needed to get some water from the kitchen. While I was walking, I saw that the door to Jiyeon's room was open a little. Me being me, I decided to look inside. I saw Jiyeon sitting by the window looking outside. "I miss you mom and dad" she said. Then I saw a tear falling on her cheek. That's when it hit me. I killed Jiyeon's parents. I made her life miserable by killing her parents. Before she notices me, I backed away and closed the door quietly and went to bed. I never felt guilt in my life before. I never care about people but why did I feel bad for her? Why do I regret killing her parents? What's happening to me?!

To be continued

Wow, 2 chapters in one day. I'll try to write as much as I can during my break. But I really hope y'all are enjoying this book. Anyways I don't really have anything to say but I hope you have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7