- Chapter 10 -

Jiyeon's pov

It's been 3 months since Baekhyun confessed to me. We've gotten closer each day. He makes me happy. But I've noticed that Lay has been avoiding me I guess you can say. He hasn't been talking to me and whenever I try to talk to him he either says, "I have to go" or "I can't talk right now". Sometimes he even ignores me. It makes me sad.

Right now I'm in the living room watching k-drama's that are on. It's a Saturday and the boys are out doing stuff.

I was enjoying my popcorn and show but was interrupted when there was a knock on the door. I was about to open it when I remember what Baekhyun told me.

Flash back: A few weeks ago

"Jiyeon whenever your alone at the house and there is a knock at the door. Don't answer it you hear me" Baekhyun said to me.

"Ok but why?" I asked. "What if the person who is at the door is a dangerous person, we don't want anything and to happen to you again" he told me.

End of flashback

I decided to ignore the knocking and continue to watch the show. But the knocking wouldn't stop. I slowly got annoyed and got up and answered the door.

"What do you-". I stopped speaking when I saw a good looking guy at the door. Actually there was 7 guys. Damn they were hot af!

"Oh hello do you know if Baekhyun lives here?" The guy standing in front of me asked me.

"Y-Yes he does, are you l-looking for him?". Stupid Jiyeon! Stop stuttering!!!

"Ah yes, we're friends of his. He asked us if we could stay here and look out for someone while him and the guys are gone. Are you perhaps Choi Jiyeon?". I nodded.

"Oh well he asked us if we could keep an eye on you for a bit until he comes back. May we come in".

"Ah yes please come in" I backed away and let them enter. One by one I saw all of them. They were actually pretty cute.

"Oh I'm Kim Namjoon by the way, you can call me RM or Namjoon if you'd like. This is Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and this is Jungkook.

They each smiled at me which made me die! But I'd still prefer Baekhyun. They all sat down and we all watched some movies together. We all got to know each other and talk for a bit. Let me tell you that Jimin guy is fucking fine as fuck!

Soon the guys got back. We all greeted them a 'hello'.

Baekhyun's pov

We finally got back home. We saw the guys and Jiyeon hanging out and laughing with each other. They said hello to us and we greeted them back.

We all went to the kitchen and ate some food that we got for them. I noticed that Jimin kept looking at Jiyeon. I'll admit that I got mad. No one should be looking at my girl like that! I ignored it and continue to talk to them.

"Hey Jiyeon" I saw Jimin go next to Jiyeon. "Oh hey... Jimin right?" He chuckled and nodded. I kept a close eye on her.

"Looks like someone is jealous" I heard someone laugh. I turned around and saw D.O smirking at me.

"I'm n-not jealous" I told him. "Sure" He said patting my shoulder.

"It's fine to be jealous. It's a habit for us humans but just saying, your making it quite obvious bro" he said and walked away.

I groaned and went to my room. I decided just to take a shower and sleep. I'm too tired to deal with Jimin. After I finished taking a shower, I changed and went to my bed and fell asleep.