- Chapter 12 -

A few months later || Jiyeon's pov

So it's been a few months now. Me and Baekhyun still haven't talked or had a full conversation. I still haven't forgiven him yet. But he's changed. He's become more sad, I guess you can say depressed. Usually he'll be in his room locked up the whole time. The only time he comes out is to get some food. But I've been feeling bad.

He hasn't been his normal self. Me and the guys are really worried about him. Suho and Kai tried so many times to get him out of his room but it was no use. Usually when I'm walking down the halls, I would pass by his room and hear sniffles which breaks my heart. So today I decided to forgive him and cheer him up if he allows me too.

The guys are out with their friends. They call themselves BTS. At first I didn't know who they were but then they told me that it was those 7 guys who came to the house.

But anyways, it's me and Baekhyun home alone. So I decided to cheer him up. I went downstairs and looked for ingredients to make a cake. The boys told me that cake cheers up Baekhyun so I decided to make him one. I decided to make a chocolate cake for him.

I grabbed all the ingredients and started making the batter. After I was done making the batter, I greased the pan and put all the batter in it, then I baked it. When it was done, I took it out and made sure it cooled. Then I started decorating the cake.

I put on vanilla frosting all around the cake and then sprinkles. Then lastly I put the words, "I forgive you" on top of the cake. Now it was time to give it to him and hopefully make him happy. I slowly went upstairs, making sure I didn't drop the cake.

Then I made it to his room. With one hand I held the cake and with the other I was getting ready to knock on his door.

Here goes nothing.

I knocked a few times. Then I heard groans.

"Kai and Suho, if your trying to get me out of my room again I swear I'm going to hurt you guys. Leave me alone!". Baekhyun sounded angry yet I can hear sadness in his voice.

I sighed and with all my courage I spoke.

"Baekhyun it's me Jiyeon". Then silence fell among us. I heard the sound of the door unlocking and then the door opened. Baekhyun was standing there, looking like a mess. I looked at him and then he looked at me.

"I'm... I'm sorry. So to hopefully cheer you up, I made this cake for you with all my love. I hope you can forgive me Baekhyun. I didn't mean to make you this sad, I didn't know that I hurt you this much". Then I saw him smile a bit, my heart started beating fast again. I missed this feeling.

"It's alright Jiyeon. I really appreciate this gift. Thank you for taking you time just to cheer me up. And I forgive you". I smiled after he said that.

"Now put the cake down and give me a hug".

I put the cake down and gave him a big hug. I pulled away and then kissed him. He didn't respond at first but then kissed me back. It was like something magical happened. I felt happy again.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"I love you Baekhyun" I told him. "I love you too Jiyeon" he responded and kissed me again.

To be continued

This was just a short chapter that I whipped up for you guys. Sadly it doesn't have any spice in it but I think that it's good enough. I hope you guys are enjoying this book. Please comment and vote. I hope you have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~PardonKookie7 ❤️💜