- Chapter 5 -

Jiyeon's pov

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw I was in a unfamiliar room. I looked at me ankles and they were tied. Where am I? What happened?

My thought were interrupted when the door opened. It revealed the boy who was at the cafe with me.

"I hope you had a nice rest sweetie". He smirked at me. My breathing got heavier and I got scared not knowing where I'm at or what he's going to do to me.

"No need to worry honey, your safe with me", he said coming closer to me. I was getting scared so I just started crying. Who knows what he was going to do to me. I don't have Baekhyun with me to protect me. I was alone.

"Now, I'll bring the boys in and we'll call Baekhyun so we can have a friendly conversation". He smirked and walked out.

A few minutes later, he came in with 6 more boys. They had knives, a belt and other things in their hands. I was so scared.

Then they started hurting me. They kept whipping me on my arms and legs, they even cut my legs and arms a bit. They kept laughing while hurting me. Then BamBam called Baekhyun.

"What is it now BamBam?!" I heard him say out loud with anger in his voice. "Woah woah buddy calm down, no need to yell". BamBam said. He said that he was going to hang up but then BamBam stopped him.

"Already ending the call so soon? You don't want to hear anything from Jiyeon?". After he said that, Baekhyun became quite.

"Oh now your listening huh?" BamBam said, I saw him slightly smirk. "What are you doing to Jiyeon." Baekhyun said sounding a bit worried.

"Well well my friend, we're all just having a friendly conversation with her that's all, nothing is happening to her" he laughed a bit after he said that. "Hey Jiyeon, you want to say something to your pathetic boyfriend?". He brought the phone to me. I bet Baekhyun could hear me crying through the phone.

All of a sudden, someone brought a knife to my neck and cut my neck a little but it hurt a lot. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER BAMBAM?!" Baekhyun yelled when he heard me scream through the tape when they cut me. He sounded scared and worried.

"Don't worry, it's just a little cut on her neck, nothing to bad". BamBam looked at me and smirked. I started crying even more. The pain hurts. I have never been in this much pain.

"STOP IT! WHERE ARE YOU!" Baekhyun said angrily at BamBam. "Why would I tell you? Where is the fun in that buddy?" He laughed and hanged up on him. He told the boys to leave. Once they left, he came to me and took off the tape that was over my mouth.

He grabbed my chin roughly and made me look at him. "Aww, is my baby in pain, don't worry, that was only the beginning". He came closer to me and kissed my cheek and left me alone. It hurts. My arms, legs, everything hurts. My eye lids started getting heavier and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was in a bed. My wounds where bandaged. I looked around the room and then I saw a note. I picked it up and read it.

Hello beautiful,

If your wondering where your at, your in my room. I did bandage you up. I left some clothes in the bathroom for you to take a shower. I'll be back very soon. And don't even try escaping. The boys are still at the house so if you need anything, just call them.

- Love BamBam

After reading his note, I got up and went into the bathroom. I did what he said to do and took a shower. I took off my clothes and turned in the water. The warm water hit my skin and warmed me up. But then all of a sudden, I felt someone hug my waist. I was shocked and stayed still.

"You look so damn hot right now". He whispered into my ear. His voice was very husky. I was so scared. He turned me around and out of no where he kissed me. I tried pulling away by hitting his chest but it was no use. I started crying once he started touching me.

"I'm so horny baby and your going to help me fix that". He put on protection and then started rapping me. I cried and cried. It hurt. But he didn't care if I was in pain or not.

"P-please s-stop" I said in between my sobs but he didn't listen. Then all of a sudden, I heard the door slam. I looked at the door and saw Baekhyun. The guy stopped what he was doing and his eyes widened. My vision started getting blurry.

"JIYEON!" was the last thing I heard before I fainted.

Time skip: At the house

Baekhyun's pov

I told everyone to go to bed. Instead of going to bed, I went into Jiyeon's room. I sat down on the edge of her bed and looked at her. She had many bruises and cuts all over her body. And it didn't even stop there, she was even raped. I felt mad and angry at Jackson for rapping her. She was in enough pain and decided to cause even more pain.

I slightly touched her cheek with my fingers still looking at her. She looked so peaceful, so calm. After a few minutes by staying next to her, I decided to go to bed. I kissed her forehead and went to bed.

End of Baekhyun's pov

Morning || Jiyeon's pov

I woke up. I looked around and saw that I was in my bed. I thought I was dreaming until I heard the door open. It revealed Chen.

"Hey Jiyeon, Baekhyun said that he wanted to talk to you before breakfast". I nodded and he told me to follow him. We needed up in front of two big doors. He opened the door for me and let me in. I went inside and looked around. I was in a office. It was very clean and organized. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard him.

"Jiyeon sit down". I did as he said and sat down. I already know what this is going to be about.

"Why did you run away?", he asked me. I felt him staring at me but I just continued looking down.

"I'm waiting", he said sounding a bit impatient.

"I-I don't know. I just d-didn't want to be i-in the house anymore s-so I thought I c-could go to the cafe", I answered him still looking down.

"Jiyeon look at me when you talk", I took the rest of the strength I have and looked into his brown eyes. Right when I looked into his eyes, I got this weird feeling in my stomach. My heart rate bested faster then usually.

"Didn't I tell you not to escape? Or run?". "Y-Yes", I whispered.

"This is why I told you not to escape. Because these things could happen. What if we didn't know you escaped? You wouldn't be here right now. Your so lucky that we found out you escaped and that we found you.". He sounded a bit angry but more disappointed.

"I-I'm sorry", I said with a tear falling from my eye. All of sudden he came to me and hugged me. My heart rate went 10x faster than before.

"I was so worried about you. Never try to run away again" he whispered to me.

And this was the start of me Falling in love with my Kidnapper.

To be continued

Another chapter broski! I don't really have anything to say but thank you to all the readers who read this book. I really appreciate seeing that people are actually reading this book. Please like and comment if you enjoy! Have a good day/night everybody!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7