XXI

The next day, all the girls are having lunch together. In San Diego, California.

Robyn Meagan

We laughed and joked as we ate but it was time for those secrets to spill. "So what's been up with the two of you?" I said. "Uhmmmm well" Cassandra mumbled. "So why Tarius say we doing this for college. Talking about why we robbed banks and stole from houses. When he has a full ride scholarship." She said looking pissed. I bucked my eyes, Cassie gasped. "So now I'm looking at him sideways. I'm tryna keep my cool because 1.) Our parents around." I said. "boo Tarius won't ever do wrong by you, why do you trip?" I asked. She sat there quiet. "Then second, why would he lie to you? He would never put you in a bad situation" Cassie admitted. "I guess yall" D said.

"Well my turn" Cassie said. D & I starred at her. I started to rub my belly. "Skylar is dead." She said. "Okay" I said. "I murdered her because of what you told me, when you saw her cheating" Cassie said. "Bitch no you didn't" D yelled. "Hoe you know I did" she said with the stalest face. "Bad part is, I left her ass in the hotel tub to drown. So it'll look like a suicide." She confirmed. "Oh wow Cassie. I hope you got all of your stuff" I said. " of course. But the hotel was under my name" she said.

"DAMNIT CASSIE!" D & I both yelled.

"Look man, I didn't know what to do. I was hurt and confused sooo" she said.

I'm not telling them I'm pregnant, that'll be to much for them. "So and you, missy" D said to me. "Oh girl, we just talked about the wedding." I lied.