XXV

Sagittarius

"Hey how are you and D, I haven't been able to call her or anything" Cassie asked

"Wassup? We're doing good. We moved to California for college so I'm guessing that's why you couldn't get in contact with her. I don't think she even know where her phone is because I haven't seen her on it lately"

"Awe that's good, at least someone doing good"

"Why you say that?"

"I don't know Tarius it's just . . . "

"What, is B beating on you ? Need me to buss his ass ?"

She chuckles "no, it's my family. I need to get my sister's and brothers. I have a feeling that something is wrong, I know my auntie ain't gonna keep them forever. I would ask be for the help financially but ion wanna need from him"

"I hear you, we can help"

"Uhm-" she pauses. I sit on a box near me

"Cassie, what is it ?"

"What if we hit another lick ?"

I sign "tssss Cassandra" I rub my face

"What ?"

"A lick as in, catch a house to rob or a bank ?"

"Something, I need some dough"

"Aight let me hit the guy's up and shit. Where the crew gonna meet up at if we in different states ?"

"Shit I don't know. You know D is the brain"

"Yeah but baby ain't gonna feel this lick. She under the impression that we not doing it again"

"Well she's already rich"

"Let me hit you later. I'm fin talk to D then call the guy's"

"Okay bye bro"

"Aight Sis, stay steady. Love you"

"Love you to" we hang up then I call D's name.

She comes in the room "don't sit on that box, my glass plates in there" I stand up and walk to the couch. I pull her on my lap. "Yes baby ?"
I began to kiss on her neck and hug her tight. "You got the room together after you had me to put that big ass bed up? " she squeals to me hitting her spot to get her in the mood. "Oh my God, the room looks perfect. Your going to love it. I put the curtains up and painted the last coat in the bathroom, bae it looks perfect" I grab her face and kiss her "that's good" I say between our kiss "you love me ?"
She kisses me then stop, she frowns "what you want Sagittarius because you doing all this" I sign "man don't come at me like that because ion never come at you for nothing baby"
"Ok well what it is"
I get straight to the point "We have to hit a lick a couple times because Cassie need to get her sister's and brothers".
"Okay, I can give her the money " she say standing.
"Nah she need her own bread"
"We talked about this boo I said I don't want to do it anymore"
"Yeah we talked about it because we straight. You know Cassie gonna struggle because she ain't got it then what about Robyn. You don't want them depending on -"
"Okay okay okay. Damn" she says pissed. She walks towards the hallway "okay but, check this out. If we do this, where we gonna meet up at ?"
"We'll have to pick a state between us" she says.
"Like ?"
"Florida, I want to go there anyway before school starts"
"Baby your a genius" I say standing up ". . . How?"
"Because, we can go as we're on a vacation and all share a suite. Then hit clubs and stuff like regular teenagers then go hit the clubs and stuff after that"
She comes back in the room "I hear you, so how we gonna get the equipment? "
"You know I can hit up my bros"
"Well you do that. I'ma go see when we can catch this flight and book us some room. Then call the girls"
"Yeah baby. You do that there"
She walks off into the room and I hit MQ and Gram up.