Chapter 21-23

Summary:

Oneirogmophobia- Fear of wet dreams.
~The first time Voldemort and Harry shared this type of dream, they were sure it was a mistake, now meeting in the real world they aren't as sure.

-Rating: Explicit
-Relationships: Lord Voldemort/Harry Potter
-Warning/Tags: Canon Universe, Sexual Content, Voldemort Wins, Blow Jobs

*******

A tan hand snapped out, grabbing glasses from the night stand before the owners eyes could even open. Harry looked over himself as he placed his glasses on his face. His whole body was covered in sweat, and his pants were tented from the pulsing erection that would not go down easily.

The dream he had was a shock, but at the same time the most erotic thing he had ever experienced. He never could have imagined Voldemort that way on his own, but even with the villain creating the imagery he had just had, he should not be this affected. He closed his eyes to rub them, but the thought of sharp nails cascading down his sides, and the hissing voice praising him for his body's 'talents' through gasps did nothing to sedate his horny mind.

Harry stood to go to the shower whispering to himself that it was simply a mistake.

Over the next week the dreams continued. Not allowing Harry a single peaceful night. His friends all assumed nightmares and a first he would have agreed with them. But he wasn't as sure now. Harry looked at himself in the mirror. Slowly over the past week, every time he woke from a dream he was less disgusted. His constant thought of 'simply a mistake' wasn't covering it. It may be true, that this is just a mistake, that Voldemort isn't sending these dreams on purpose, but the problem is Harry was starting to enjoy it. The few times he woke after the dream and decided to touch himself instead of will his hard on away, his thoughts were of red eyes and sharp teeth working down his body.

He couldn't have these thoughts though, it was betrayal to everyone, even just being confused was a destruction of their trust. Harry nodded to himself, 'it's simply a mistake.'

When his dreams of sexual desire were interupted by a nightmare of note, he realized his meeting with the villain of his dreams was near. He got his team together, the people he could trust, and set out to the Ministy of Magic.

As he found himself facing Voldemort, the Order of the Phoenix surrounding his one side, his friends the other, he couldn't see a monster standing there even with the horde of Death Eaters behind the tall white form.

Harry stepped forward, his allies taking it as a sign of defiance towards the snake like man, and a show of being on the offense. Even as those he saw as his family and friends stopped confused behind him, he continued walking, his stride leading him directly towards the towering monster. His only thoughts when looking at those dangerous eyes, were the whispered praises and pleasure that this body had given him. His short frame wasn't effective for his plan, but he needed to try anyway, he threw his wand to the floor by his side, and stepping up on his tiptoes, he gripped the bald head, pulling it down as to meet in a kiss with him. Voldemort started to pull away, but Harry growled, "I need to make sure." And pulled the other back in.

Green eyes opened in surprise for a moment as the other went against expectations and deepened the kiss. Long pale fingers pulled off Harry's glasses, and a slit tongue plundered his mouth. Harry could feel the taller man starting to push his hips against the small body in his hold. A smile and flush covered his face as he realized Voldemort was hard from a simple kiss. A soft whimper left Harry as the monster pulled away, he was about to complain when he felt strong hands on his shoulders pushing him down.

It wasn't till that moment that Harry realized the yelling and shouting happening around him. His friends and family were screaming at him, and had drawn some Death Eaters into battle with different hexes and curses they were throwing at the beast that was currently seducing their savior. Harry only gave it a quick glance, watching one side full of emotions, unable to keep itself together and fall because of their own riled up actions.