Chapter 24-26

Summary:

Chorophobia- Fear of dancing.
~Harry snuck away from the Dursleys to attend the Prince's Ball, but when the prince asked for a dance he wasn't sure he could keep himself calm, being angry wouldn't help him much right now.

-Rating: Teens and Up
-Relationships: Tom Riddle/Harry Potter
-Warning/Tags: Cinderella AU, Crossdressing, Forced Crossdressing, crack

*****

Harry looked out his dusty window. Though his job in life was to clean everything he set eyes on all day, he never had it in himself to clean his own room. He could hear the bashing and stomping of the Dursleys below him, that family wouldn't know calm if it came up and spat on their shoes, Oh but they would notice the spit and have Harry clean it.

The Dursleys were going to a ball, The Prince's ball to be exact. Though their pig like son was no prince, the girls there would be all dressed up and the ones the prince didn't choose would get stuck with good old Dudley. He heard a scream and decided it was time to show himself. Harry wasn't very excited for them to try and shove his lack of invitation in his face. It wasn't that he wanted to go, it was just that their voices annoyed him.

A mop of black hair showed from around the corner, setting Petunia off. Harry rolled his eyes as he straightened his apron.

"You disgraceful boy, I told you to iron my dress, but not the ruffles, and look at them, they are all flat!"

Harry took some calming breaths, oh this was just the start, more would come soon. "If I remember your exact words Aunt Petunia, you said 'I want this dress spotless, I want it ironed so smooth I could sleep on it!' Don't you remember?"

That was the wrong thing to say as Vernon came storming out, he could sense Harry's back talk from a continent away.

"Boy! Fix your Aunt's dress and come right Dudleys tie this instant!"

So tempted to ask which Vernon wanted done first, but knowing it would only cause more trouble he sent his Aunt to change and went to go fight a strip of fabric onto his cousins thick neck.

----------

It was done. The horrific family was dressed and settled into their carriage, heading for the castle. Harry found a nice spot on his balcony and sighed as he watched the light show above the beautiful structure in the distance.

He was about to turn and get some sleep before the family returned and demanded this or that, when a voice scared him into tripping.

"Harry, Harry Potter?"

With a nod Harry turned to the voice and nearly screamed. Before him was a man, he was wearing a large blue dress, covered head to toe in glitter and holding a wand. That isn't the most terrifying part though, the man was floating in mid air, small sparking wings flapping quickly to keep him aloft.

"How!? What!? Who!?" All the oxygen in the world couldn't keep up to his quick breathing. The man smiled.

"Harry, my name is Sirius, I'm your Fairy Godfather."

The man was smiling wide and happily and it just creeped Harry out. "Okay." No other words could leave Harry, and the man seemed to accept this and move on.

"Well Harry, fate kinda fucked up, no worries, she got a pay decrease. Anyway, we need to get you to that ball, like now."

Sirius waved his wand, Harry stood confused as glitter and shimmer passed over his eyes. Expecting a nice dress suit he nearly screeched at the sight of a dress. He looked at Sirius for a hard moment as the other nodded in approval.