Act 2 (The Save)

I walked through the alleyway that she said to take. I shrugged my shoulders as I rubbed my right one as I notice some blood dripping down my arm. I groaned at how pain was such a big weakness to me as I walked out into the sunlight. I looked up and saw her. I smirked to myself before jogging up to her. As I got to her, her eyes widened as she saw my cut on my arm. "Oh my God," she said and ran up to me, "are you alright?"
"I'm fine," I smiled softly towards her as she sighed out in a bit of anger.
"No you're not," she crossed her arms as I shook my head lightly and walked past her towards the car she was sitting on before hand. I leaned against the car as she soon followed, sitting back onto her spot.
"Anyways," I broke the soft silence as I turned my head towards her, "what was it you needed to tell me?"
"Oh!" She then stood up on the car and started to dig into her pocket, "this," she held out a sharp shard of some being or more likely a demon. I grabbed it and held it towards the sun. It was bright red as she smiled and I looked back at her.
"And this is?" I asked holding out for her.
"It's a blood crystal dummy," she joked as I nodded calmly.
"So it's made out of human blood?"
"Exactly," she smiled more proudly. I just raised and eyebrow at her before hearing a loud crash from down the road. I turned quickly as I noticed a blue looking bird swoop down out of my view. I tilted my head as I placed the crystal into my pocket and started walking towards the so called sounds.
As I walked closer and closer, I found a very big dip in the road from where I was and the fight I just walked into took place. I looked down as I saw the bird along with a black panther, and tall and rather thin human, with black hair, tattoos covering his upper body, while holding a cane in his left hand, watching the two animals fight. I watched them as I notice him calling out a few commands here and there.
He soon noticed me by turning his head and eyes up towards me and my friend. I saw a soft smirk and his lips move but I heard nothing.
"Hey! Hey V...Look out!" The bird called out looking up in panic, I did the same as I noticed a car was thrown at him from above. Before he could react, I jumped down in a hurry and ran towards him, hugging him tightly as we both jumped out of the way of the crashing down car. I looked down at him as her was right under me. I started to blush heavily as his smile grew a bit bigger. I softly got up as I noticed his black clothing and all his markings along with his single toothed necklace. I got up as the bird started again, "Oh my V, are you alright?" He flew over us as V grabbed his cane and got up as soon as I did.
"Yes," he panted as he looked up at me, "thank you for...saving me." His voice was soft but heavy at the same time, I nodded slightly as my friend slid down the hill like dip.
"Y/N, oh my god, don't ever do that again!" She yelled as she suddenly noticed V and stood in shock. Her face became flushed as I rolled my eyes from her and towards V.
"You're welcome," I paused as I heard a low growl from the big cat. I turned to him and softly smiled as V motioned at him to be quiet. The cat then started to whimper softly and moved behind V. "He's cute," I started as V looked up at me in shock with a soft blush.
"Are you serious?" I heard her from behind me and she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her, "that might be a demon," she pointed at the cat then at V. "He might be as well," she growled under her breath as I quickly grabbed her finger and moved it down.
"Stop it!" I looked into her eyes as she forced her hand out of mine. She then huffed and turned away and started to walk off. I shook my head at her before turning back at V, "Sorry for that," I started as he lowered his head. His black hair softly moved in front of his eye as he nodded.
"It's quiet alright," he panted out softly and held out his free hand, "I'm V, you are?" I tilted my head softly as I grabbed his hand.
"People call me D/N (demon name) but you can call me Y/N," I smiled and blushed towards the sudden soft shock from our touch.
"Ok, Y/N, I'm very grateful that I was saved from such a beautiful women," he sighed out as the bird appeared behind him.
"Awww, why don't you look at that," the bird started as V turned his glare towards him and softly let go of my hand. He then smirked and eyed me before motioning towards his right.
"We much go, Y/N," he started before the bird could continue his words, "I hope to see you again." His voice trailed off into my head as he gave me one last smile and started walking off towards the hoards of demons.
I stood there for a few minutes, lightly looking down at my hand that touched Vs as I thought about his words and what he possibly said before I saved him. I then shook it off as I suddenly dodged an attack from the demon behind me. I smirked as it huffed at my reaction. "Sorry friend," I started as I lifted my Scythe over my right shoulder, "you'll have to be faster than that." I giggled under my breath as I rushed towards the demon.