Act 8 The Truth (part 1)

Y/N POV
I started down the tunnels as we both attacked these blood filled roots. I smashed one with my foot and a smirk crossed my face. This caused V to chuckle as he followed close behind me.
"Your so cute at times," he looked up, showing his smile more. His smile always killed more, he was so perfect to me but I knew something wasn't quiet right.
"Oh and how's that?" I turned to him and crossed my arms.
"Well," he purred out as he stepped closer to me, "just now, stomping that root into the ground. I saw your eyes filled with," he paused as he smirked at his thoughts, "power." He smirked once more as he walked past me.
"And that's cute to you?" I turned to his motions as he nodded at me.
"Yes," he paused as he moved his cain against the floor, "always, as long as it's you." He kept walking as I quickly followed him.
-a few minutes later-
I felt the breeze from his bird as we finally got out of the tunnels. I covered my eyes as the sun hit against my face. I heard V breath in and sigh as we saw how much farther we needed to go. I sighed deeply as he smirked at my reaction. I turned to him and hummed softly, catching his attention.
"Oh sorry," I quickly said as I looked down in embarrassment.
"No," he paused as he tilted my head up to his eyes, "there's something on your mind. What is it?"
I giggled softly as I saw his soft smile. "I-it's just," I paused as I looked up at the massive tree, "what is this all for?"
V then smirked at my question and nodded at my concerns. "Well you see," he started to explain most of the story behind the tree and roots but after all that he asked, "would you like to know my birth?" My eyes widened as I didn't know what he meant by birth. I quickly nodded as he awaited my answer.
"Well it started with a man, his body was weak and breaking down. But he needed to do one more job," V walked around me as his hand wrapped around my waist. "And that job was to defeat his younger brother. With that he used the power of the Yamato to separate demon from human," he then moved in front in front of me and opened his arms.
"Wait y-your part demon?" I asked as he nodded softly.
"Yes, well-" he started as he looked into my eyes, "I was part demon."
"Then what's all this?" I grabbed his arms and moved then to his chest.
"I'm cursed," he pointed up at the bird just as the black panther appeared behind him, "with these two and with," he stepped back a bit before lifting his hand up and snapping his finger causing him to gain white hair (or more like loose his black). I stood there in pure shock as his bird began to laugh at my reaction.
"Haha~ Yes Ms, Juliet," the bird began as V face started a smirk to my flustered face, "his natural hair is white and we are his curses," just then a massive blob of darkness fell from the sky, landing just behind me, causing V to react just slightly. He moved his cane and arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I blushed heavily as he looked down upon me.
"Hmm, yes," he started as he slowly touched my lower part of my cheek, "they are my demons. This is Griffon, Shadow and Nightmare." He pointed at every single one of them as he announced their names before looked back at me. "So now I've told you my truth," he paused as Nightmare, Shadow and the bird (Griffon) disappeared, "I'd love to hear your own truth." He smiled down at me as I started to think through his question.
"Well, it's a lot longer than you think it is," I then sat as he nodded in agreement and in understanding.
"It's alright my Dove, I'm here to listen," he bowed as I began to start,