Act 9 Doin Your Part

Just as we started out the tunnels towards the massive force we suddenly ran into an Empusa Queen. I quickly caused as V smirked at my reaction.
"Let me handle this my Dove," he moved his cane summoning Shadow and Griffon back his side. "Let's show her our best on this demon," Griffon laughed at his words as Shadow growled loudly.
I stood there and watched as Griffon and Shadow attacked the queen from left to right. Just as the demon was about to die, V started towards it as she fell upon her any like legs. V took his cane and quickly stabbed into her, killing her within seconds. I watched in awe as this team work looked amazing and beautiful. V smirked at my reaction as he motioned down the road. "Come along my Dove," he started as I ran up behind you, "the next I want to see what you can do."
We started down a garden like place before V grabbed me suddenly pulling me behind the wall just as Griffon started, "Malphas... Of course, more trouble. Not sure about that one though. Never seen him before-" V then grabbed him by his can, throwing him against the wall, "-not in the underworld anyway," Griffon suddenly finished as V shhed both of us. I nodded as he looked towards the two enemies.
"Search for the devil sword Sparta. You know where it is," Malphas started, "He told me to leave it be, but I'm afraid it still concerns me. As long as there is a descendant of Sparta... I cannot take any chances. Do you understand!? Find it, and destroy it! Only the will his reign be truly realized!" Malphas then quickly disappeared as we both stepped out towards the creature. The horse turned as V suddenly smirked at what it truly was.
"I see. I know what you are," V paused as I looked at me then his cane, lifting it up and into his hands, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He then pointed his cane at it as Shadow suddenly jumped at the enemy. I smirked as V looked towards me. "This would be a good time to show me your power and your strength," V then ran into the battle as Griffon and Shadow started for the knight on the horse.
I stood there and looked at my arms. I knew I needed to do something. I watched there move sets and I saw a sudden weakness towards the horse. And just as it happened I quickly transformed into my Reborn self, opening my wings, flying up high, causing V to notice and call back his own demons. They all watched as I flew down at high speed, crashing into the Knight and horse creating a massive crater in the ground. This gained a smirk from V as I jumped back just as he finished off the horse with his own final words.
"The horse of folly are measur'd by the clock, but of wisdom: no clock can measure. Die!" V finished up the horse causing the knight to fall onto the ground. V looked at him as his eyes filled with anger as he fell to his knees.
"V!" Me and Griffon yelled as I quickly ran up to him.
"I'm fine," he started as he looked towards the knight which ran off before we could do anything. "I must chase him," he turned to me and slowly stood up, "if the devil sword Sparta still exists, it may very well be our only hope." I planted out and sighed.
"V, uhh, think about this for a minute now," Griffon flew over us and over to V, What will you do if you find it? You gotta be strong in mind and body to wield the Sparta, and you sir, are neither." I giggled softly as V softly shrugged at this thought. "Hate to break it to you, but the Sparta will just be too much for ya," Griffon finished.
"For me, yes. But what of the boy, Nero?" V quickly added as I shrugged at the thought.
"I-I don't know," I started as V turned his head towards me, "I mean, he's more clumsy then anything to what I've seen." This cause a slight laugh from V as he noticed a peace of the horse and the van just behind us. "Let's go," he picked it up before coming over to me, wrapping an arm around me, "Once we are near the Sparta, even I should be able to sense it's presence," he finished as we started for Nico's van.