Act 6 (The Unseen VDove)

We walked up together as we noticed the streets under us were covered with roots and blood. I sighed as I heard V get a bit annoyed. I turned to him as he started to walk back. "We must find another way around," he clinked his cane against the ground as I looked over to the other side.
"Well we could jump," I said which caused him to stop in place and turn to me.
"I can't jump that far, my Dove," he smiled softly as he chuckled.
"Well your bird can help you with that," I giggled as the bird appeared.
"Hey, hey don't include me in this!" The bird said as V chuckled.
"Or you could help me," he looked at me as he suddenly knew my secret.
"W-what?" I asked with a bit of nervousness as his smirk grew.
"I know what you are, my Dove," he started as he walked up to me, "I know you're a reborn and that you have wings." At this he then pulled out his book and opened it as he looked down at it. "Drain away my tears of sweet sorrow," he smiled as he started towards me more as he continued, "With your grace," he the wrapped his free hand around me as he got even closer to my face as he closed the book with his final words, "a hopeful tomorrow." As he finished his eyes laid upon me as he softly smirked.
I stood there in shock and flustered as he soon started to take off my jacket that I had. He took the jacket as he stood in awe. My wings opened as I started to feel flustered. "You're even more beautiful than I thought," he said as the bird look at you in surprised.
"Wahh?!" The bird said as V smirked at his reaction. I looked down as he pointed towards the other side.
"So you want to go over there?" He pointed as I nodded, "Well then let's go." He smiled as he held out his arms, "Take me Y/N."
I grabbed him under his arms and flew up high enough so he wouldn't get hurt. I flew over to the other side, I then softly dropped him as I landed near him. He sighed as he looked up at me. "You are truly my Dove, Y/N," he smiled and stood up as he held out my jacket. "Now if you truly want this," he started as he looked a bit sad, "then take it but I would like to see you more without it." He smiled softly as I grabbed my jacket from him.
"I'll just have it on when around that others, but," I paused as I looked up into his eyes, "around you I'll try and keep it off." The jacket then disappeared into dust as I smiled towards him. His eyes glicend as his smile widened before suddenly hugging me tightly.
"Oh my little Dove!" He picked me up slightly as his book suddenly fell out of his jacket as he placed me down. I looked down and grabbed the book as his face became flustered.
"Do you mainly enjoy poems?" I started as I opened up the book which caused him to react out towards it.
"Ahh, aaa n-no," he blushed as I moved over away from his reach.
"Ahh~," I started as I watched him blush, "if I'm letting out my wings then I get to read at least page from your book," I smiled as he shrugged softly. I opened it to a random page and started reading. "With heart's strength, along soul's bliss, of devoted passion." I looked up at him as he blushes at my words. This caused me to hum softly as I went onto a different page. "For my beauty, man's undoing," I started to walk over to him as he watched my every movement, "more just an act," I then came close to him, placing my hands on his chest as I fully finished my words. That I've mastered," I smiled and kissed his cheek before stepping away but quickly stopped as V's arm was around me, holding me in place. I looked back at him as I noticed him biting his lower lip, looking into his eyes I saw not just love but lust along with them. I rolled my eyes as I giggled against him and I hugged him closely.
He breathed heavily as he hugged me back quiet tightly as his head went straight into my neck. I felt his hot breath against me which caused me to shiver softly which caught his attention and pulled away. He looked down at me as he saw my red face, he smiled and pulled away a bit more. I stood in front of him and pressed the book against him.
"This is yours," I smiled as he looked down at the book. He then took it and put it back behind him. He then nodded as the bird watched us.
"O...okay love birds," his voice caused us to jump a bit as he flew a few feet away from us, "we need to get goin." He then flew towards V and stayed around him as I say him nod with confidence. I did the same as he grabbed his cane and we started to walk.