Act 7 (The Tunnels)

I held Vs hand as we walked down the streets as I felt a suddenly pulse of energy. I stopped which caused V to turn to me. "Are you alright my Dove?" He looked down at me as he look at me shiver softly.
"I-I just felt a strong wave of energy," I said as I looked up at him with a worried face. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly.
"Don't worry my Dove," he said as he petted my hair softly, "we'll find out who or what it was okay?" I then nodded as we headed towards the powerful force. As I started to jug softly I felt the ground shack until we met up with Nidhogg. He quickly attacked but we dodged him which caused him to curse.
"You dodged me?! Did you just dodge me?!" He spoke as the bird flew in and landed on V's arm.
"Ugh, Nidhogg," the bird started, "let's not mess with him V, he's just a Qliphoth parasite," he went down at me and chuckled under his words. V just smirked as he looked at me then at Nidhogg.
"You pest, do I know you?" Nidhogg asked.
"Yeah let's not worry about him, he's as dumb as a pile of rocks," the bird continued.
"Did you just insult me? You insulted me!!" With that he attack me and V but we calmly ran and dashed him once again. "I'm going to kill you," he said as V chuckled under his breath as he took a step.
"Not in this lifetime," he started as he stepped closer to the demon parasite, "as the air to a bird, or a sea to a fish, so is contempt to the contemptible," he smiled as Shadow and bird raced towards Nidhogg. I stood over at the side as the bird and Shadow started attacking, while V moved around here and there, watching his animals as I lend against the buildings wall as I watched them. I softly yawned as they kept going and soon I was fast asleep on the floor.

<V's point of view>
"Finish him," I smirked as as Nidhogg fell to the floor, holding himself up weakly as I then ran up to him and quickly finished him off. I chuckled as I turned towards Y/N seeing her fast asleep against the nearest wall. I sighed softly as I grabbed my cane tightly and walked over to her. I looked down at her as I saw her peaceful face, causing me to blush a bit as I looked over at Griffin.
"Aaa, V," he started as he looked back where Nidhogg was. I turned as I suddenly noticed a massive boss was walking around and was coming right at us. I then picked up Y/N as started to walk away from the massive demon. "A-A what? V are you running away?" Griffin added as I turned to him softly with Y/N still in my arms.
"I think that is a bit too much for me at the moment," I stated as the massive demon started to attack us. I started to run as it continued to shoot at us before falling into a hole into the ground.
I crashed onto the ground, catching y/n just in time as she was still asleep. I smirked down at her as Griffin started to talk. "Huh, we made it V," he laughed softly as I looked up seeing all the roots.
"Damn," I started as I got up, "the roots are everywhere."
"Well we are underground," Griffin added.
"Well I guess we have some cleaning up to do," I smirked and started down the tunnels.
"And me without my garden shears," I chuckled softly as I walked down a bit more before stopping to hold y/n better. She moved softly as if she wanted to be closer. I sighed softly as I laid against the stone wall as I watched her softly sleep.
I watched her for a while till it caused me to fall asleep on her shoulder. Holding her close to me, while she curled up on my lap and chest, I feel asleep right under her knowing she was safe as long as my arms were around her.