Chapter 4

Hey guys! The rest of chapter 3 will be put into a collection of restircted chapters soooooo.....yeah :) anyways thank you for reading and please comment! I'd really appreciate hearing your thoughts and opinions. :)

<3Shineeluvr

Chapter 4:

In the morning I wanted to shoot those damn birds perched outside the window. To add to my annoyance I had this really bad urge to pee but i couldnt move because Jared had his damn big, strong, muscled arms....ugh I have to stop doing that!....wrapped tightly around me.

I tried to pry his hand off of me but it didn't work and I couldn't hold it in any longer!!! I HAD TO GO!!!!!! I don't know how but I managed to kick him off the bed and he let go of me and I ran to the restroom like a million girls would if Forever 21 was having a blowout sale.

I had barely made it when Jared started groaning loudly. "What the f*ck Kate"

I finished doing my business and washed my hands then opened the door to find him sitting on the edge of the bed in all his sexy nakedness. I had to look at those damn birds just to keep myself from drooling over his sexy six pack and the way his midnight black hair was messy and covered his eyes...

"I had to use the restroom." I shrugged and said nonchalantly.

"Well you didn't have to kick me off the bed...and while we're at it just because we marked each other doesn't mean I have to like you. I just can't afford to lose my wolf," Jared said in a deadly serious tone. I tried to ignore the sting my heart felt when he said he didn't like me. Well two can play at that game mister!

"Yeah? Well I don't like you either Grumpo. I need my wolf just as much as you need yours!"

"I highly doubt that Fatso," he mumbled under his breath but I heard him and picked up the nearest thing I could find (which was a vase) and threw it at his head. Unfortunately for me he dodged it. Dammit! You just had to move didn't you?!

"Yes I did otherwise it would have gotten messy in here," he said calmly.

"STAY THE F*CK OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" He just grinned like the dumbass he is.

"I am not a dumbass," he said with the grin still plastered on his face.

"F*CK YOU!" I yelled and stormed back into the bathroom and before the door slammed he yelled, "You already have," and started laughing hysterically.

I got into the shower and enjoyed the feel of the hot water on my body. It calmed me down and relaxed me and when he started banging on the door to be let in because he had to pee I just ignored him.

"DAMMIT woman I HAVE to take a piss!!! OPEN THE DOOR!" I continued to ignore him and then suddenly he broke the door in two and rushed in and did his business. "Why the fuck wouldn't you open the door?! I almost pissed myself!" I didn't answer him.

"ANSWER ME!," he used his Alpha tone with me and had I not been mated with him I would've flinched and did what he said. A few more seconds passed and then I suddenly found my face getting comfy with the wall and his naked body touching my backside. His body kept me against the wall and at the same time sent flames to my core at how close his good friend was to my intimate femenine details. He whispered in my ear, "Answer me Kate." I felt my body shiver at how my name rolled off of his tongue and I hate/loved it. Yet, I was determined, I would not give him the satisfaction of an answer that he already knew.

He kissed my lobe and nibbled on it then moved his way down my neck. Before he got to his mark, he blew on it and that alone sent a new wave of shivers and goosebumps throughout my body. "Answer me now or you'll regret it." HA! I already did because now I can't even remember what the damn question was. Due to my continued silence, he licked and sucked on his mark really hard and I almost burst right then and there. I didn't want him to stop but I knew I couldn't take this anymore. I wasn't gonna be his play toy!!! I leaned my head back against his chest and he began to slide his hand from my hip to my core and plunged his fingers in. I was going crazy now and right when I was on the verge of explosion he pulled completely away.

After I managed to slightly calm the raging pain I felt when he left me and of being left unsatisfied I turned slowly around to face him and I regretted it instantly. His whole body was soaked and water dripped from every part of his muscled body. I steeled myself against his sexiness and began to talk in as serious a tone as I could muster without sounding turned on to full blast.

"You should learn to piss on a tree like the dog you are," I managed to sound serious and calm. In case you're wondering, a dog is the second worse thing you could call a werewolf. The first thing is calling them a cat or leech.

Then he had me by the hair faster then I could blink. "You stupid bitch! I swear-"

"Maybe you should learn to roll over and how to sit." I smirked despite the pain because I was finally getting under his skin."Sit boy! Roll! Roll! Come on boy, you can do it!" I encouraged him as he dragged me by my hair downstairs and to the backyard. As soon as I say the pool I instantly knew what he was planning of doing but I couldn't help myself. "I said 'siiiiiiiiiit!!!!!'" I crashed into the water face first and then swam up to the surface to see his eyes gold and dangerous. His wolf was in control now.

"Make breakfast. I am going to take a shower." He ordered and then walked away hastily before I could protest. Then it came to me. He never said I had to make him breakfast...muahahahahahaha...okay that was lame but I just felt a sudden urge to do it.I got out of the pool and went upstairs to grab some clean clothes. Now it is time for the real fun to begin.

.....................................................

I've been havin' serious traffic jams while writting this story so far...and homework and college midterms don't help with that either. So I hope you enjoy!

Read, comment (I really like hearing...or in this case reading peoples' opinions) and vote if you like!

<3 Shineeluvr