Kill Guy, Go Home

I hate work. Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it-

"Oi, Deadpool, pay attention." Logan spat out glared at me. He said 'Deadpool' like he was ordering a sandwich. I shrugged.

"Pay attention? You mean 'Go sleep'." I responded, leaning back more in the chair and falling over. Logan snickered, but then Lix elbowed him.

"Be nice. He's the only guy who can clear a room under twenty and we need to be fast this time." She argued, and everybody shot her a questioning look. But Lix just glared back. And then Stark, our here's-the-plan man, cleared his throat again.

"Ahem, like I was saying, we'd surround the guy when we see him, so we flank him. Since he's better short-ranged, it's highly suggested to shoot. Except Logan and Deadpool, you guys just do what you want. Now the next part..."

Words. Voice. Blah blah blah. Kill guy, go home. Got it. Can I sleep now?

"Hey, Wade, at least stay awake." She whispered as though reading my mind. Seriously, how does she do that?

More plan. Blah. Blah. Yadayada.

"Got it? Deadpool? Good. Let's go."

Hallelujah.

*** *** ***

So now we're getting ready steady go!

Returning what they throw

Reaching for every single dream they answered with a "no"

Betting it all, my heart, upon this

Resistance!

So go and make a joke and get it out! But see who's laughing now?

Leading a rally on a life, coup d'etat!

And by the end, we'd find out that nobody wins...

A brand new day to show we can fight back.

*** *** ***

At least we get to be in Stark's jet today. Funny how a few nights before, Lix and I were joking about walking into a concert hall like Tony Starks, and today we get to actually figure out how he lives just by being in his jet. Lix smiled at me and moved in a bit closer.

"You're really letting this guy take care of you Alix? Haven't tried to kill him yet?" Clint asked, skeptical. Wow. Seriously?

"He's fine Hawk. He's perfectly fine. I won't kill him, but I'd destroy whoever tries to." She said, adjusting her gloves obviously and she glared at him. Clint shrugged, and took a step back, putting his hands up in surrender. I could see a fair bit of fear in the gestures. I think it's obvious. Don't want to melt down, don't want to decompose, don't anger her.

"Oh and speaking of which, father mentioned that you fought that?"

"That's Bullseye. We're different people. Wait, why are you referring to me as an object?" Clint argued. I rolled my eyes.

"Bullseye, Hawkeye, I don't really care what your favourite animal of the week is. Next thing you know it could be Giraffeneck."

"Giraffe- What?" His eyes could have popped out of his head. I shrugged. Lix chuckled.

"Maybe an Okapi."

"That's the Zebra-ass, isn't it."

"Shut up!"

*** *** ***

So now we're getting ready steady go!

Returning what they throw